Coral Vue Hydros

FS: Green Frogspawn w/ Blue tips

pewpewkittah

Hello! :D

Selling some frogspawn frags from my two colonies after they've gotten too large.

I will only accept a payment via PayPal sent as "Goods and Services" Shipping will be on either a Monday/Tuesday. I'll ship Priority Mail ($10) within the state of FL (with good weather), but otherwise I would prefer Priority Express ($30). DOA included only on Priority Express. I'll include a heat pack for free if needed. Local pickup @ Titusville, FL or anywhere on the Space Coast.

Frogspawn starting at $10 per head!

• $18 for two heads
  • $24 for three heads
  • $30 for four heads
  • And so on... PM me for larger quantities.

Tubbs Blue Zoas:

6-7p for $12

****None available at the moment, please PM me if you're interested in future frags.

Flaming Red Mushrooms:

$6 per, size of a quarter

If you want multiple pieces, of course I'll cut you a good deal. Just PM me! :happy:

I don't have a lot of sellers feedback on this forum. However, I've done lots of selling of plants and fish on PlantedTank and I have 100% positive feedback! So I have some experience with shipping plants and animals.

http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/itrader.php?u=137337

Rulers at the bottom of the picture to give you an idea of the size.

DSC_0964_zpsx6909vqv.jpgDSC_0965_zpsaonjykr3.jpg

10K lighting

IMAG0954_zpsiaivyobx.jpg

18K lighting

IMAG0951_zpsssxju48y.jpg

Thanks for looking and Happy Reefing! :lol:

Apparently the frags were still stressed from cutting when I took the pictures because now they are even bigger! I will update with current pictures tonight.

Pictures have been updated! Sorry for the delay. Because they expanded so much, I also moved them more apart so they aren't touching each other.. its hard to see where one ends and the next begins! Also included some top down photos.

Purchased two Frog Spawn frags last Tuesday, and received them the following day. They came triple bagged and packaged very nicely in a styrofoam carrier. After acclimation they immediately perked up and started eating mysis as well as pellet food. I couldn't be happier with the purchase!!!!

Buy with confidence guys/girls........

-Drew

Updated pictures of Frogspawn in original post! They've already gotten much bigger. Prices are the same. Discounts on multiples.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That frogspawn needs to be in my tank! Maybe soon :)

Yeah, it's quite pretty. I have lots available!

PM sent hope to hear back from you.

Replied :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived