ReefCleaners.org

Dropped's Desktop Nano - Closed down

dropped

Christopher Marks

Next round of QT i will get something for this tank.

I have done a bit of a rescape, im to the point where i need to take a few things out as its too full haha.

Let's see it! I love how this little pico is progressing.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's see it! I love how this little pico is progressing.

Did a further rescape today, moved a few more things. It seems less is more.

Illl take a few pics tomorrow and post them up.

How do you like the Micmol? Does it have a disco effect?

Its a clean looking light and its pretty easy to program. I have also seen good growth on my LPS. I have recently put some green monti caps in which coloured up faster than under my radion G3 pro...

I run the red, green and purple at 11% max. I normally run the blue and whites at 90%, but recently sent it away to have the purple LED replaced so i'm slowly ramping back up to 90%, pretty sure i will be running them at 100% soon.

Would i recommend it to someone else with a small tank? Yes, for sure!

• 2 weeks later...
pappadumplingz

The deep blue LED on the MicMol failed.... so thats been sent off for repair hopefully get that back ASAP. For the mean time ive switched back to the old beamswork light.Here are some new picsF072F0E9-347C-4505-B287-F1097D173D90.jpgE9320292-2D1F-4B65-B077-290D6CD742CB.jpg4CB2EE89-F031-411B-8E2F-6EF3345A7100_1.jB24032F5-AE6B-4626-9D78-5F8FF92E40ED_1.j

Just wondering, what model beamswork light were/are using, and how much did it cost?

• 1 month later...
blizzardscout2

Too bad you broke this down, what a beautiful little guy. Can't wait to see where you go with your new office tank.

Too bad you broke this down, what a beautiful little guy. Can't wait to see where you go with your new office tank.

Cheers mate, at the end of the day it was just a wee bit small and i was trying to cram to much technology in there, which made it difficult to look after. The new tank should be super simple.

• 2 months later...

Archived