Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

SOLD: $6 Rastas & More

GTi

Zoanthids for sale for shipping on Tuesday 13 Oct only. Shipping is in a Styrofoam-lined box, Priority Mail . $8 east coast, $10 west coast. No guarantee.

Rastas:

Frags of 2 polyps ($12), 3 polyps ($18), 4 polyps ($24):

FullSizeRender_zps5peaa0rh.jpg

IMG_0591_zpsdaaezlfn.jpg

IMG_0594_zpsel2rttpd.jpg

IMG_0593_zps4e7fahwk.jpg

Eagle Eye Colony of 20+ polyps $20:

IMG_0580_zpsm1umyrau.jpg

Unnamed Zoas. Peach mouth and center. Light blue/gray disc. Dark blue ring near skirt. Colony of 25+ polyps $15. Frag of 7+ polyps $5.

IMG_0587_zpsalc8mjqu.jpg

IMG_0578_zps8j76n5ey.jpg

Unnamed Zoas. Blue and white disc with random patterns. Orange/red skirt. Frag of 5+ polyps $5

IMG_0585_zpsjop9snjv.jpg

Unnamed Zoas./Palys. White mouth. Blue center. Red and blue disc with thin radial stripes. Frag of 4 large polyps, 3 babies $10

IMG_0579_zpsrgxrautc.jpg

PEA Green Gobstopper Palys. 3 Polyps and several buds. $6.

A bit annoyed right now:

FullSizeRender_zpsgimcg0ar.jpg

Representative photo of them open:

IMG_0468_zpsf3ce83bc.jpg

Love these - great prices. But monday is a postal holiday though.

Thanks Kat. Instead of leaving these guys sitting for a day, I'll update to Tuesday shipping! I never think someone has a holiday if I am at work...

righttirefire

Gti, is that 2 day shipping? Could you ship Wednesday for Friday delivery for me?

3 head rasta,

Peach mouth and center. Light blue/gray disc. Dark blue near shirt Frag of 7+ polyps $5,

Blue and white disc with random patterns. Orange/red skirt. Frag of 5+ polyps $5,

And ite mouth. Blue center. Red and blue disc with thin radial stripes. Frag of 4 large polyps, 3 babies $10

Gti, is that 2 day shipping? Could you ship Wednesday for Friday delivery for me?

3 head rasta,

Peach mouth and center. Light blue/gray disc. Dark blue near shirt Frag of 7+ polyps $5,

Blue and white disc with random patterns. Orange/red skirt. Frag of 5+ polyps $5,

And ite mouth. Blue center. Red and blue disc with thin radial stripes. Frag of 4 large polyps, 3 babies $10

It's 2 or 3 depending on location (and if they screw up or not). I'm on a work trip Tue - Wed so can't ship Wed. What's your zip? If your 'lucky' it might be 3 day!
righttirefire

Thursdays are an absolutely not for me. :/ I'm out of the house from 4am to 10pm. Thanks anyways. Good luck with sale. You have awesome feedback and excellent prices

jedimasterben

Also, an FYI, if you're able to ship on Saturday, Sunday counts as a 'transit day' and will arrive Monday if a two day delivery and Tuesday for a three day. :)

Also, an FYI, if you're able to ship on Saturday, Sunday counts as a 'transit day' and will arrive Monday if a two day delivery and Tuesday for a three day. :)

I wasn't aware of that. That's good to know for a week when there's no postal holiday. Thanks!

jedimasterben

I wasn't aware of that. That's good to know for a week when there's no postal holiday. Thanks!

No worries :)

I really wish I hadn't already spent too much on stuff, I'd grab some of these, been wanting rastas and eagle eyes, but maybe next time :)

righttirefire

The girlfriend just got home from work, I nicely asked her how she felt about acclimation corals Thursday while I was at class... I got that deer in the headlights look, you'd have thought I asked her to sacrfice a virgin to satan, "ohhh, No I'm good". Maybe next time Gti.

I got a single head of eagle eye and a turbo with your name on them jedi

The girlfriend just got home from work, I nicely asked her how she felt about acclimation corals Thursday while I was at class... I got that deer in the headlights look, you'd have thought I asked her to sacrfice a virgin to satan, "ohhh, No I'm good". Maybe next time Gti.

I got a single head of eagle eye and a turbo with your name on them jedi

I'm with you. If my wife's at home I just ask her to bring the box in to the house and leave it until I get back! I won't be shipping after this batch until the spring but I should have more of most of the same stuff by then. Unless I manage to crash the frag tank!

righttirefire

She's almost on board... she'd drawn a bath, poured a glass of wine. Massage in 1 hour. And a mani pefi I'd have her... most expensive zoas ever at that point

She's an awesome "dry hands" reef keeper

She's almost on board... she'd drawn a bath, poured a glass of wine. Massage in 1 hour. And a mani pefi I'd have her... most expensive zoas ever at that point

She's an awesome "dry hands" reef keeper

I think at that point, zoas should be the last thing on your mind!

All frags are sold subject to payment. Thanks for looking.

Update: Everything has sold. I'll start a new thread in the spring when the weather is more conducive to shipping.

• 2 weeks later...

Great seller. Received all my frags, even after my own mistake of leaving them on my doorstep for a night, it was so well shipped/packed that everything appears to be opening up once in the tank.

Thanks again GTi!

• 4 weeks later...

I have quite a few Rastas but due to the cold weather, I'm not shipping again until Spring.

If you're desperate for some we can try shipping with a heat pack but it starts to become hit and miss depending on USPS and the weather.

Archived