Innovative Marine Aquariums

Even i have got a Nano..

zaitmi

It would probably look very artificial and will reduce the porosity of the rock.

If you still want to paint it, maybe you could get some ideas from:

My skunk clown died today. My wife found it alive at 5pm but at 7pm it was dead. His dead body was geabbed by one of my tube worm. Got surprised what happend. It was healthy active and was eating a lot.

My skunk clown died today. My wife found it alive at 5pm but at 7pm it was dead. His dead body was geabbed by one of my tube worm. Got surprised what happend. It was healthy active and was eating a lot.

I hate this mystery part in this hobby.:(

My skunk clown died today. My wife found it alive at 5pm but at 7pm it was dead. His dead body was grabbed by one of my tube worm. Got surprised what happend. It was healthy active and was eating a lot.

I hate this mystery part in this hobby.:(

... but clownfish died due popeye.

My skunk clown died today. My wife found it alive at 5pm but at 7pm it was dead. His dead body was grabbed by one of my tube worm. Got surprised what happend. It was healthy active and was eating a lot. I hate this mystery part in this hobby.

The two could be related. I wouldn't add any other fish for awhile until you are sure that there isn't a disease or parasite in your tank that contributed to their deaths.

ok i will wait for a week before i add something else..

Yes a colored purple rock that is painted but that i bought from lfs which said(leaflet) can be used in salt water and it was since inception like 5 months back.

obviosly with fresh water i top off dear.

Archived