Pod Your Reef

Ideas for 10g

PDR

So I have a 10 gallon tank that has been used as my zoa frag tank but I just upgraded to a larger frag system. I will only be transferring the frags from the 10g which leaves me with the current setup.

Livestock:

1" Azure Damselfish

Rainford Goby

Dusky Jawfish

Standard CUC

Tank:

Standard 10g

12ish lbs rock

2-3" mixed sand bed

AC50

I want to do something different with this tank and was thinking possibly a macro display, but I don't know much about keeping macros.

Any ideas or suggestions would be great.

Thanks!

I would get rid of a fish as that tank is a little small

I may transfer or return the damsel when it gets bigger, but I'm looking for ideas about what to do with the "theme" of the tank, not looking to add or get rid of any fish atm.

They can move but according to the link below, once they find their spot they tend to stay there.

Compared to other sea anemones, P. crucifer has an extremely weak sting. It is not detectable by humans. P. crucifer tends to also be much more stationary than other sea anemones. Once they settle in a place they like in the aquarium (they might travel from where they are initially placed to find this spot), they tend to remain put.

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/342744-rock-flower-anemone-information-and-appreciation-thread/

I've not seen anyone do it yet. A tank dedicated to the various colored maxi mini anemones! Throw in some macros too and it would be a really pretty tank.

Archived