Cultivated Reef

First Real Shipment of Tank and ATO Container

Oceanbox Designs

Oceanbox Designs

This would be our first major shipment of our custom tank and ATO/dosing container. I'm nervous to keep wondering how they are in transit...will know soon enough.

I regret I didn't take photos of the actual product with shrink wraps on them :(

21683133828_15f75f97dd_c.jpg

21683133768_85c915cd42_c.jpg

I like how you cleverly lied and said there was glass inside...

But seriously good luck to you. The tank and ATO container look gorgeous

Oceanbox Designs

Hehe hope things go smoothly!

Thank you. Fingers and toes crossed! :)

I like how you cleverly lied and said there was glass inside...

But seriously good luck to you. The tank and ATO container look gorgeous

Thanks bro! Technically it's a form of flexible glass :happy:

I'm nervous to keep wondering how they are in transit...will know soon enough.

Thank you. Fingers and toes crossed! :)

^ Me with every shipment evar. Currently worried about some folded bits of paper. Couldn't imagine anything more fragile... well maybe livestock that I've shipped. But still we're all right there with you. Hope it goes well.

I imagine like shipping livestock this will be a learning process for you over time. I had some DoAs on my first shipments despite a ton of research. Since making some corrections the DoA rate has gone down substantially.

Shipping is definitely an artform.

^ Me with every shipment evar. Currently worried about some folded bits of paper. Couldn't imagine anything more fragile... well maybe livestock that I've shipped. But still we're all right there with you. Hope it goes well.

Stegosaurus? :)

Stegosaurus? :)

That thing is giving me serious issues. :angry: I got so frustrated I needed to make a couple of simple ones to rebuild my confidence. Taking some pics of the progress then I'll PM you with the progress.

That thing is giving me serious issues. :angry: I got so frustrated I needed to make a couple of simple ones to rebuild my confidence. Taking some pics of the progress then I'll PM you with the progress.

:wub: Haha, I didn't realize that they would be so difficult :wacko:

I imagine like shipping livestock this will be a learning process for you over time. I had some DoAs on my first shipments despite a ton of research. Since making some corrections the DoA rate has gone down substantially.

Shipping is definitely an artform.

I couldn't agree more, still learning as I go and will keep making improvements.

Now I need more big boxes!

Archived