ReefCleaners.org

Spectras Cadlights Versa 42 It holds Water!

spectra

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok some have seen it but here is a quick look a the lighting.......IMG_1356.jpg

Need to make a mount for it and will be almost ready to go......

Is this the six bulb fixture?

Any new updates on this one? :D

YEAH! Where are the updates? Get this beast set up already :)

Carpet replacement first... listen with your eyes people

RTF has it right :lol: I need to do carpet first........also might be getting something else but not sure yet :blink:

Is this the six bulb fixture?

4 bulbs with LEDs also. It is running over my garage tank for now :lol:

slowest build..ever

Hey I have a few issues to take care of :P Plus now that I have my other tank going I am not in a big hurry........ ;) It will happen sooner or later :rolleyes:

RTF has it right :lol: I need to do carpet first........also might be getting something else but not sure yet :blink:

4 bulbs with LEDs also. It is running over my garage tank for now :lol:

Something else? Red Sea Reefer? Lol

Could be......................

Or lagoon 25?? If you do get something new I know a guy looking for a versa 42 In your area

Or lagoon 25?? If you do get something new I know a guy looking for a versa 42 In your area

Who is that ? I might be selling........

• 3 weeks later...

did this turn from slowest build ever to no build at all????? what are you up to????

Could be :lol: Only time will tell ;) I saw something this weekend and well might be going bigger.........

Cough reefer 425

Nope I gave up on the reefers as they are just to tall for my liking.......After having a 13" tall tank I am kind of fond of short tanks :D

We're needing some pics in here- 80 gal? Lots of room in there

No pics as of now I have nothing.........this is just in the planning stages right now. I figured I need to go bigger as I have a 40 breeder now in the garage and well it is getting full.

• 3 weeks later...

Well its official :lol: Loading the Versa into the truck in an hour or so and delivering to its new home.......

New tank ordered yesterday and now the wait begins......hopefully in a few months it will be up and running.

Details to come in a new thread soon or later ;)

did this turn from slowest build ever to no build at all????? what are you up to????

:lol:

Ninja, you crack me up.

Well its official :lol: Loading the Versa into the truck in an hour or so and delivering to its new home.......

New tank ordered yesterday and now the wait begins......hopefully in a few months it will be up and running.

Details to come in a new thread soon or later ;)

FEW MONTHS?!?!?!?! :(

How about a few weeks??

:lol:

Ninja, you crack me up.

FEW MONTHS?!?!?!?! :(

How about a few weeks??

Well it takes almost 6 weeks to have the tank built......

I understand that I am not the only customer :lol: unlike like some people I deal with who think I can just shit some steel out my ass in a day :unsure: Things take time Stells ;) I wish it was so easy and click its on my doorstep the next day like it is with you :P

Well it takes almost 6 weeks to have the tank built......

I understand that I am not the only customer :lol: unlike like some people I deal with who think I can just shit some steel out my ass in a day :unsure: Things take time Stells ;) I wish it was so easy and click its on my doorstep the next day like it is with you :P

You should get Stella to order it for you that way you'd get it overnight :)

Archived