Pod Your Reef

I have a tank too

Kazooie

• 2 weeks later...

Nice tank. I used to have one kind of like it. My duckweed was always getting stuck on the filter too. I found out that you can use a floating feeding ring and put it around the filter output and in will keep your duckweed from getting dunked. : )

What do you plan to keep in there?

Nice tank. I used to have one kind of like it. My duckweed was always getting stuck on the filter too. I found out that you can use a floating feeding ring and put it around the filter output and in will keep your duckweed from getting dunked. : )

What do you plan to keep in there?

Not a bad idea! Eventually I want to switch to a set of glass pipes and a canister, but that's when I got that sweet $$$.

Love the tank so far, what are you prepping the tank for?

There's a breed of *tiny* tetra-like fish local here that I plan on collecting. Thinking 3-4 of them, and then maybe a showcase shrimp.

Not a bad idea! Eventually I want to switch to a set of glass pipes and a canister, but that's when I got that sweet $$$.

There's a breed of *tiny* tetra-like fish local here that I plan on collecting. Thinking 3-4 of them, and then maybe a showcase shrimp.

Very interesting, I have had several nano fish in the past before. Dwarf rasboras, green neons, ember tetras, as well as amanos and cherry shrimp. I hope to see more!

• 3 weeks later...

Added another cherry shrimp, bringing the total too either 3 or 4, another generic snail, as well as two tiny fish I can only assume are danios of some kind. I'll try and get a picture of them eventually. I also replaced the GEX filter because the propeller rattled quite a bit, with a Tetra brand that is much slimmer and quieter.

5BQIX05.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived