inTank Media Baskets

The Next Step (I'm bored and tank-hungry)

Spencer7

Hey guys, don't get too excited! For those who know, I'm in college now and can't really have a reef tank. It's been a few months and I'm really getting the itch, that said, there's not much I can do about it. So! This is the next best thing: What I would set up in my apartment if I was graduating tomorrow and heading off to a city job with my girlfriend! Obviously, this equipment will change with the hobby, things will be different in four years...this is just me thinking far ahead and waiting patiently for that day... ;)

Love you guys! :happy:

........................................................................................................................................................................................

Tank Specs: 75g Display and 100g Total Started on ??/??/??

........................................................................................................................................................................................
Tank: Planet Aquariums 36" x 25" x 21" Custom Tank

Stand: Planet Aquariums "Elegant" Stand

Sump: Trigger Systems Ruby 30s

Lighting: ATI Powermodule or ATI Sirius X

Supplemental Lighting: Undecided on fuge system

Water Movement: 2x Ecotech MP40 and a Sicce Multi 4000

Heater: 200w Jager

Skimmer: RLSS R8-u

Reactor: Bubble Magus C150 Calcium Reactor

Electronics: Apex with power bar ; Ecotech Battery Backup ; Seneye Probe

Sand: 50lbs of Tropic Eden Miniflakes

Salt Mix: Reef Crystals

Auto Top Off: JBJ connected to a Maxijet 1200 and 5g Trigger Systems Reservoir

Rock: Project Reef Rock 2.1 by Walt Smith; Marine Pure 1" Bio-Bricks (in sump)

Future Purchases: Everything here ;)

Archived