Top Shelf Aquatics

Win a Red Sea REEFER Aquarium!

Marine Depot

Win a Red Sea REEFER Aquarium!

Our biggest giveaway EVER—with over $1400 in prizes—will be coming to a close next Wednesday 9/30.

Enter for your chance to win before it's too late—there is no purchase necessary!

CLICK HERE TO ENTER

original.jpg?1440625964

Thats exciting! I would love #2 or #3!

#1 would be too good... Two reef tanks?!?!? Id go insane!

I look at it the same way. Anything for free is a great thing :lol: This hobby is not cheap.....Those Red Seas are awesome also....have had a chance to check out a few at my LFS.

Thanks for the chance to win!

Thanks for the chance to win!

Thank you for taking the time to enter and subscribing! :wub: Next month we are giving away another new tank. :D:naughtydance::happydance:

Marine Depot
Many thanks to everyone who entered our Red Sea REEFER giveaway! We randomly selected our winners a moment ago and just emailed each of them to notify them of their selection.

Please help us congratulate David Coto (1st Prize), Jonathan Haas (2nd Prize) and Richard Gaston (3rd Prize)!

• 4 months later...

I can't believe I missed this!

Please give away another one of these tanks. You have no idea what I would do to win one of these Red Sea Reefers. It would be a dream come true. :)

Many thanks to everyone who entered our Red Sea REEFER giveaway! We randomly selected our winners a moment ago and just emailed each of them to notify them of their selection.

Please help us congratulate David Coto (1st Prize), Jonathan Haas (2nd Prize) and Richard Gaston (3rd Prize)!

I never win ?

I never win

That's why we give you lots of chances to win stuff!

Our NYOS Giveaway is almost over, so we definitely recommend entering now before the countdown ends. You'll also qualify to win a set of 3 x Innovative Marine ReefRacks—which we'll choose 3 winners for tomorrow.

In March, we are going to be giving away 30 sets of mail-in water tests from AquaMedic AND 10 x Flipper algae magnet scrapers/scrubbers.

I can't believe I missed this!

Please give away another one of these tanks. You have no idea what I would do to win one of these Red Sea Reefers. It would be a dream come true. :)

We are going to give away another Red Sea tank in May, I believe. :wub:

We are going to give away another Red Sea tank in May, I believe. :wub:

I really appreciate you for doing these raffles! It's incredibly generous and I probably speak for many when I say, thank you!

Unfortunately I can't afford one of these Red Sea tanks at the moment, but it's my dream tank and you give me hope to have one in my home. I'll totally be entering your next and subsequent drawings, and crossing my fingers that I win! :)

Marine Depot

I really appreciate you for doing these raffles! It's incredibly generous and I probably speak for many when I say, thank you!

Unfortunately I can't afford one of these Red Sea tanks at the moment, but it's my dream tank and you give me hope to have one in my home. I'll totally be entering your next and subsequent drawings, and crossing my fingers that I win! :)

Thank you very much for taking the time to share such positive feedback with us. We appreciate the good vibes, my friend!

We like doing the contests, the aquarium brands we work with like the contests and, most importantly, hobbyists like them... so we are going to continue doing them at a rate of about 2 per month for the foreseeable future.

We are going to kick off a new contest for 10 Flipper Algae Magnets as early as tomorrow and all current subscribers this month are eligible to win free Aqua Medic Mail-In Water Testing ... we are choosing one winner each day for the whole month of March.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share such positive feedback with us. We appreciate the good vibes, my friend!

We like doing the contests, the aquarium brands we work with like the contests and, most importantly, hobbyists like them... so we are going to continue doing them at a rate of about 2 per month for the foreseeable future.

We are going to kick off a new contest for 10 Flipper Algae Magnets as early as tomorrow and all current subscribers this month are eligible to win free Aqua Medic Mail-In Water Testing ... we are choosing one winner each day for the whole month of March.

Good stuff! And my pleasure! I'll totally be entering every drawing you have and I will be sure to think of marine depot first when I need fish "stuff".

Keep up the awesome marketing efforts and your sure to carve out an even stronger customer base full of loyal and happy customers!

Cencalfishguy56

Give away an aquamaxx ws-1 or let me beta test one of the ice cap k2-50 skimmers for you guys ;) btw just bought two bags of pink Fiji from you guys pretty stoked!
Marine Depot

Give away an aquamaxx ws-1 or let me beta test one of the ice cap k2-50 skimmers for you guys ;) btw just bought two bags of pink Fiji from you guys pretty stoked!

Thank you so much for shopping @ MD!

I will see if we can line up some more giveaways with AquaMaxx for ya.

I've been thinking it might be fun to do a soft of "brand shopping spree" where you get to choose the prizes you want from a particular brand up to a specific value ($300-$500 maybe). Now I just need to convince the bossman...

Marine Depot

I clicked here. DID I WIN?

Edit: Said I was already subscribed.... Does that mean I win two!!! :P

We emailed our winner and they have 14 days to reply and claim the prize before an alternate is selected.

58669-so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-c-Sm9

Cencalfishguy56

Thank you so much for shopping @ MD!

I will see if we can line up some more giveaways with AquaMaxx for ya.

I've been thinking it might be fun to do a soft of "brand shopping spree" where you get to choose the prizes you want from a particular brand up to a specific value ($300-$500 maybe). Now I just need to convince the bossman...

Awesome!! Hopefully bossman agrees! And had to support a California business

We emailed our winner and they have 14 days to reply and claim the prize before an alternate is selected.

Me when I heard that chances of winning the lotto :lol:

HAHA love it!

• 1 month later...
Marine Depot

Please have another drawing for a Red Sea Reefer!

I would love the chance to win one!

We are planning to next month. Just trying to iron out the details with Red Sea. :grouphug:

We are planning to next month. Just trying to iron out the details with Red Sea. :grouphug:

Nice! It's my birthday month! Maybe it will be a Red Sea birthday for me!

Archived