Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

SOLD: BRS Media Reactor with Extras $60 shipped

GTi

Just getting around to advertising some of the more bulky items from my 34 gallon breakdown.

Purchased April 2015. Used about 3 months. BRS media reactor with Cobalt MJ1200 pump. Suitable of running GFO and / or carbon. In addition to the basic kit I added 6 elbows and an additional shut off valve. There's also an additional 10' of the murlock hose. Total cost was a little over $100. Asking $60 shipped or best offer.

You can set this up all in a sump or what I did was have just the pump and return hose in the back chamber of my all in one tank and the reactor in the cabinet. The hoses run up behind the tank and the black elbows and pipe allow a clean install. The 2 shut offs allow you to change media without removing the pipes from the tank and without siphoning water everywhere!

In this photo you can just see the elbows and pipe coming over the back wall:

FullSizeRender_zps746d80b0.jpg

IMG_0536_zpsnhhc4o4b.jpg

IMG_0537_zpse9gdoxvo.jpg

Somebody needs this in stealthy set up! The Cobalt pump is really quiet and the valves make it really easy to dial in the right amount of flow. The canister can go in your stand and the pump and return hose go in the back chamber of an All In One tank or your sump.

Archived