Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

SOLD

nosser

I have a few things for sale. I have been out of the hobby for a few years and I bought all this stuff before I left the hobby. I have bought a few things recently to get back in but I'm going in a different direction.

Oceanic Biocube 14 Rimless and reef ready with brand new stand $200 OBO

cut tab from chamber 1-2

removed false walls

DIY media rack

Hydro Flo

Biocube stand

Koralia 425

Gooseneck with BoostLed Par 30

MJ900 (only thing not new)

I have the original box with all stock pieces except bioballs

Let me know if you have any questions. I can take pictures of everything when I get home from work today.

post-25721-0-22740300-1443850414_thumb.jpg

I would be interested in the biocube, i would have to talk to my parents about it is there any way you could hold off on taking offers and what would shipping be?

Also could you post a few pictures of the tank please? And what's included and what's not?

I would be interested in the biocube, i would have to talk to my parents about it is there any way you could hold off on taking offers and what would shipping be?

Also could you post a few pictures of the tank please? And what's included and what's not?

After shipping you'd be better off buying a new one.

I estimated through Fedex and says about $30. I really don't have to sell these items but I am starting to think I want something bigger that the 14g, and I got the approval from the boss. Are these prices reasonable? Like I said I've been out of the game for a little while so I'm not sure what's fair.

Hi! The tank can run right out of the box. You probably should get some filter floss (probably a couple bucks at Walmart), Chemi-pure Elite, and Purigen. Or what ever media of your choice. That was my plan though to run in the media rack I made. The Biocube has all the extra parts included like a new one. The only thing missing from the original packaging are the bioballs.

So basically the Biocube includes everything like a NIB, the DIY media rack, and the Hydor Flo. (no bioballs) The normal mods that most will perform on Biocubes have been done already. (The chamber tab from 1-2 is cut and the false walls have been removed.)

Ok I will talk to my parents about ordering it because if I wanted to do bio balls in it it would only be like a 15 dollar payment. The hood is included right. I would assume but the picture doesn't show it. I have cats and would rather not have to make a top for it and I would like to save money on the lights if I don't have to buy any right now

hey nosser im going to have to pass on the tank. I decided a 14g is too small for me and im oging to get a 29g. thanks for the offer nad help though!

Hello,

I'm willing to bite since I need to upgrade. So with $90+ ~$30 that is about $120. What are the false walls? What do they do? Also what did that tab in 1-2 do? I've never had a biocube before...

Hello,

I'm willing to bite since I need to upgrade. So with $90+ ~$30 that is about $120. What are the false walls? What do they do? Also what did that tab in 1-2 do? I've never had a biocube before...

The false walls are in the first to back chambers. It's a plastic piece that separates the top half and bottom half of those chambers. When you remove them in each chamber it open so you can put a larger heater in the first chamber and run a media rack in chamber two. The tab in 1-2 allows more water to flow into the second chamber.

would you part the ac70 for the picotope? im interested in it and one of the par bulbs

I was kinda hoping to keep them together but pm me an offer.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived