SaltCritters.com

Hypes Final Nano Bommie

Rehype

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgive him, he's very young. :)

Following along, can't wait to see the results.

First page :)

I wouldn't say anything if he didn't already mention replacing it ;)

Jebao Rw-4 (To be replaced with MP-10w)

Very nice .

Thanks jb!

Looks awesome! The MP10 is going to look so slick with this tank.

Very modern

Thanks alot harry much appreciated.

Forgive him, he's very young. :)

Following along, can't wait to see the results.

Thanks mark appreciate you following

First page :)

I wouldn't say anything if he didn't already mention replacing it ;)

Yea I really love the Jebao as its been a fantastic pump for me thus far but since I was going with only one pump on this tank I prefer the wider flow pattern of the MP-10. I also am going to to add a cover so its really helpful to have the cord outside of the tank

You don't like acans do you?! Lol. Are those left over from the ZE?

:lol: They actually survived the transfer but were in pretty bad shape so just trying to nurse them back.

Nice! I like the acan graden and the scape!

Fish stocking plans?

Thanks so much Yosh!

Plan to add some of my all time favorites just havent decided whos making the cut.

Nice to see you back Rehype, and in such force. Lovin that halide shimmer. Do catch a lot of litte shimmers from the suppliment LEDs? I'm looking to use them for Actintic supplement on my next system.

that scape is beautiful!

Thanks so much!

Yup....this makes me want Halides again

You should come back Alex....they're really something in person.

Nice to see you back Rehype, and in such force. Lovin that halide shimmer. Do catch a lot of litte shimmers from the suppliment LEDs? I'm looking to use them for Actintic supplement on my next system.

Thanks alot pinner. Me too they'res nothing quite like them in that regard.

You will get a little bit of shimmer from the LED's especially if you have alot of surface agitation but it pales in comparison to halides.

Holy Light, Batman!! Always wanted to try MH, but never had a tank that could handle the heat.....enclosed hoods & all. Now I'm kinda stuck on LED, lol. Definately following, can't wait to see this!!

Im happy to say the heat from the halides are minimal... after 6 hours my tank only rose 3 degrees. It helps that my place is temp controlled but that increase is totally manageable. I also have to give alot of credit to reefbrite for making really efficient electronic ballast which don't emit as much heat as previous fixtures I've owned.

Ohhh trust me I know. I'm not one for the warmer spectrum, but there is nothing like a good ole 20k radium or phoenix 14k. Love me some Halides!

Im a fan of the warmer spectrum but love the blue as well Im just happy I can have them both without compromising.

Are you running both at the moment? 20k most of the day and 10k for a daylight spectrum?

Well I have the 10k running 3 hours and then the 20k for 4 hours which I plan to increase to 5.

The colors look great! What combination did you have on when you took the pictures?

Thanks so much teeny...10k bulb was on with the reefbrites.

jedimasterben

The TwinArc lamps are so interesting in their design, a good choice :)

Though with halides I always prefer the look of a Radium on an M80, that crisp color is almost unmatched. Almost ;)

Archived