ReefCleaners.org

***SOLD*** Rastas - $6 Per Polyp

GTi

IMG_0466_zpsbbeb6676.jpg

I have a piece of rock with approximately 40 Rastas on it.

I was trying to sell it locally but after repeated let-downs I thought I'd try here.

I can break the rock up to get small groups of zoas or I can frag them on to plugs if you prefer. If I'm fragging, I want to leave some time in between to make sure they're in good shape.

$6 per polyp plus shipping (approx $6 - accurate price on request) or make an offer on the whole rock.

I'll ship USPS Priority 2-3 Day with no guarantee.

I also have the following:

12 Blue Hornets on a rock. $6 per polyp.

IMG_0467_zps112a5ece.jpg

Bam Bams $3 per polyp.

Green palys (called Green Gobstopper by PEA) $2 per polyp.

IMG_0468_zpsf3ce83bc.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Can I have a price for 2 polyps of rasta, 2 of bam bam and 2 of blue hornet shipped to 97038? You can pm me the price if you like

Hi Anndi.

2 Day Priority is $5.95.

Let's just call it a round $35.

OK. It seems there's a bit more interest than I thought!

Zepo, Anndi and MrReefer81 are first in line and I'll start making frags soon.

I'll also frag the rest of the zoas in to small groups and once they're open, in a day or two post photos of each frag.

Thanks everyone!

Ok. I also have Aforys on the list.

At this point I need to regroup and see how the fragging went.

It has also been suggested that just shipping in bubble wrap in a 2 Day box may not work out so well for reefers in the warmer areas.

As shipping is at buyer's risk please let me know when you want me to send these out. I'll make sure they're bagged and wrapped properly.

Letting the frags heal a couple of weeks might be a good idea anyway.

I'm closing the post and will start another once this first batch is dealt with. Sorry this is so messy!

Being your waiting a few weeks, Temps should be slowly dropping. Where are they being shipped from?

Michigan. Way too hot this week. Someone suggested getting a slightly larger box and adding insulation. Sounds like a solid solution and will add $5 or less to the total shipping cost.

Michigan. Way too hot this week. Someone suggested getting a slightly larger box and adding insulation. Sounds like a solid solution and will add $5 or less to the total shipping cost.

Works for me! Lmk when their all healed up, and thx for not fraging and selling them stressed. A lot of ppl do this...

Works for me! Lmk when their all healed up, and thx for not fraging and selling them stressed. A lot of ppl do this...

:D I have ordered the right sized shipping boxes from USPS - they don't carry them in the Post Offices.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe in another week or so. Most of the Rastas have settled down from the fragging but the Hornets are not opening up fully - not sure if it's the frag tank lighting or flow or something else as I had these in my display before fragging them. I'll be contacting the people on the current list shortly.

Archived