ReefCleaners.org

Curiosity, what state do you all live in.

Hammerstone

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live in California. Seems like everyone is on the East Coast.

None...

why do you 'aMericuns assume the we all is americuns ? like youse all?

"""The Web is an information space. The first three specifications for Web technologies defined URLs, HTTP, and HTML. Thus, the Internet is a network of networks, defined by the TPC/IP standards. """

World Wide Web . Internet.

Merci Bon Jour

~La Reine

I live in California. Seems like everyone is on the East Coast.

Nope, South Coast here . what continent are you referring to exactlypost-88724-0-54426900-1440979012_thumb.jpg?

None...

"""The Web is an information space. The first three specifications for Web technologies defined URLs, HTTP, and HTML. Thus, the Internet is a network of networks, defined by the TPC/IP standards. """

Merci Bon Jour

~La Reine

Nope, South Coast here . what continent are you referring to exactlyattachicon.gifvector-world-map-v2.1.jpg?

'Cause you're going to make friends quick in here.

This is a predominantly US site with very few "foreigners" on here.

My state is shaped like a mitten.

LaReine & others not from the United States by all means post where you're from - I don't think Hammerstone meant to exclude anyone. But like any question he was obviously directing it at people who live in the United States. If he were directing it to everyone he probably would have worded it something like "where do you live?" which could indicate a country, or a specific region within a country such as a province, city, town, etc.

I was just curious and trying to have fun. Not insult anyone. Please, by all means post where you live if you would like too.

Also I was finding it interesting that there didn't seem to be many others from where I am from. No big deal.

None...

Merci Bon Jour

~La Reine

Nope, South Coast here . what continent are you referring to exactlyattachicon.gifvector-world-map-v2.1.jpg?

...because if you're outside 'Mericuh who cares?

Sincerely yours,

Stereotype

I'm going to hazard a guess and say I'm the only person in North Dakota.

Florida, Tampa area to be specific. Feel like I saw quite a few people say they are in Florida, cheers to my fellow Floridians.

Wonder how I just knew LaReine was French. I am sure Hammerstone was not trying to insult all that is Gallic, as that is their national specialty. Youse all, really?

Loved the Welcome to Scotland sign, Murphych.

NC here. Sadly.

None...

Merci Bon Jour

~La Reine

Hmmm... I guess your not a fan of the yanks?

Wonder how I just knew LaReine was French. I am sure Hammerstone was not trying to insult all that is Gallic, as that is their national specialty. Youse all, really?

Loved the Welcome to Scotland sign, Murphych.

NC here. Sadly.

Thanks ;) though would sooner be in the states right now, or to be specific one of the states that is blazing hot right at this moment in time. It's miserable here right now.... :(

Archived