Cultivated Reef

The 55g About To Have No Anemones FTS PG:2

PieMan2k

Well we are officially done cycling and we stocked the tank this weekend.

Critters and fish:

1 6 line wrasse

1 peppermint shrimp

2 turbos the size of a golf ball

2 mate skunk clowns

Corals:

2 bubble tip anemones(they went behind the rocks for some un-known reason)

1 Carpet anemone( we got it for 40 bucks. AMAZING. its the size of a volleyball)

1 frag of Dragon eye zoas

1 frag of radioactive zoas

1 frag of unknown blah zoas( maybe cup polyps?)

1 frag of some mushroom polyps

1 frag of Green hammer torch

2 frags of candycane

1 frag of blue chalice

1 mystery frag. ID?

Pictures will be coming soon!

Seems pretty fast. Cycled then got two 'nemes?

I know very bad idea. My dad wanted one and he wouldn't listen to me tht they should be in a more established reef. So far all of then are doing well though. Healthy color eating well

• 1 month later...

Ok I don't know how my phone editing skills on my phone are but here are my attempts to take pics and edit with my phone. Hope you guys like them! If you do let me know and I will do more of them.

2015-11-29%2000.16.17_zpsoyl06h3a.jpg

Chalice

2015-11-29%2000.19.58_zps2pcipegv.jpg

Lone clown and the carpet

You're running GFo and pellets on a new tank? Do you have high phosphates/nitrates?

And that's our problem low nitrates and low phosphates. We have both of them turned off because he bought ones rated for 125 GALLONS,LIKE YOU HAVE AN 80 GALLON TANK INCLUDING THE SUMP!!

Full tank shot? Looks nice

2015-11-29%2011.49.07_zps4kp033gy.jpg

Not the best quality need to get the DSLR out and figure out how to use it. Don't mind the acrylic box in the middle of the tank. Moved a rock out which had mushrooms on it so we took the mushrooms off.

Sad news today. We got a scooter blenny Friday and he was doing FANTASTIC. Eating the pods perching everywhere, just being a fun little fish. Lastnight the carpet ate him. Came downstairs wo see the carpet closed up and the blenny nowhere in sight. That means the carpet and the clown have to go. We want to add nice fish but we are afraid the carpet is going to eat them and we don't want to split the clown from his home so they both have to go.

Archived