SaltCritters.com

F.S. Nanobox Quad

Alex B

Selling my white on white Quad. Light has the newest arrays and a storm controller. 4 channel dimming capable, hanging kit.

This light was originally my hybrid, so it has a extra hole in the back. Obviously you don't see when in use, but just putting out the disclaimer lol. I'll get some pics today, but everyone prob knows what a white quad looks like. $430 shipped, which is a heck of a deal! Thanks guys!

righttirefire

I defiantly want this deal of lifetime! I've been waiting for it to come across. Does it have the moonlight upgrade? I assume it's bluefish? Now where can I creatively come up with the cash...

I defiantly want this deal of lifetime! I've been waiting for it to come across. Does it have the moonlight upgrade? I assume it's bluefish? Now where can I creatively come up with the cash...

It says storm controller up top

righttirefire

Sorry alex... I'm a sissy. I've been browsing for this light for a couple weeks. I was trying to swallow the $800 price tag of a new one. I just don't have the extra scratch laying around right now. I wish you'd sell it so I'd stop looking at the ad and dreaming up different ways to creatively finance it.

Ps the white would clash with my black rimmed tank

Sorry alex... I'm a sissy. I've been browsing for this light for a couple weeks. I was trying to swallow the $800 price tag of a new one. I just don't have the extra scratch laying around right now. I wish you'd sell it so I'd stop looking at the ad and dreaming up different ways to creatively finance it.Ps the white would clash with my black rimmed tank

Would only take me minutes to paint it black....lol..

righttirefire

Alex! Sell this thing so I can stop thinking about it. I did some more research about the storm controller. It seems easy enough to operate. Just input all the settings on the controller and it runs? Ramp timers, intensity control, you said 4 channel. So whites, blues, moonlight, and ?

Right now it's running 2 channels. It does have the new led array though, so you can add the drivers and get the 4th channel. The storm is very simple to operate. Not much to it at all.

If you set it up as 4 channel you would have the following. Royal blue/cool blue/whites/and UV. Those would be the 4 channels.

Yup. Would just have to solder in the 2 additional drivers. I have the drivers and can supply them for a couple extra bucks. How about I make the deal a little better so you stop thinking about it so much...lol...

$400 shipped and I'll send you the 2 additional drivers got the 4 channel.

righttirefire

Alex... can you buy it on Harry's account? Now if you could solder the joints, paint it black, and figure out how to hang it so my old lady won't notice a new light we got a deal

• 2 months later...

Archived