Pod Your Reef

Reef Savvy in Charlotte

icombs17

Just wanted to let everyone living in the Charlotte NC area know that there is a 50g reef savvy tank for sale at Nemos Reef in Mathews.

If you've never been there before, it's worth the trip, helpful staff and great livestock at killer prices.

Cheers.

Nice! A bit far for me for a small LFS trip, but next time I go through Charlotte on my way to Atlanta, I'll have to take a look at this store!

Oneslowsaleen

That is the store I will be going to , I just moved to Charlotte . Matter of fact I sent my sister there yesterday to get 35 gallons of RO/DI water.

What are they asking for it out of curiosity.

Ha, you have to go see for yourself. I think offers are welcome as well. ;)

Oneslowsaleen

So the water my sister picked up , I thought was RO/DI turns out it's already mixed and I added salt to it , go me! I thought 1$ gallon seemed high.

So the water my sister picked up , I thought was RO/DI turns out it's already mixed and I added salt to it , go me! I thought 1$ gallon seemed high.

$1 per gallon is crazy. Here salt water is $.3 a gallon!

Oneslowsaleen

If it's already mixed, are you sure you should've added more salt to it? Just watching out for Ya!

Oh I know lol I basically wasted 30 gallons of water . I didn't know it was already mixed.

Archived