Coral Vue Hydros

Anyone selling a Gen 1 Radion?

Begow

Spending $210 for a new light, and another $210 for another eventually doesn't make sense versus buying something in the $200-225 range and not buying something else.

The issue is, is upgrading the old Mini-Tide. I'd need a new array, etc. Apprx $150 is what Dave quoted me I believe to get in on par with the new Mini-Tides.

The issue is, is upgrading the old Mini-Tide. I'd need a new array, etc. Apprx $150 is what Dave quoted me I believe to get in on par with the new Mini-Tides.

Jesus. Is that with a bluefish? If you know how to solder I'm sure you could just get an array & solder it yourself.

Jesus. Is that with a bluefish? If you know how to solder I'm sure you could just get an array & solder it yourself.

Yeah that's controller array everything. The Mini-Tide I have is super duper old. It's only adjustable via small screws in the black box. I bought it for $180 used.

You scared of chinese black boxes? I have 10.... depending what shipping would be I could send you one for very little, or you could buy a brand new one for like $80 on ebay.

I also have a gen 1 radion.... maybe a yr use if that.

You scared of chinese black boxes? I have 10.... depending what shipping would be I could send you one for very little, or you could buy a brand new one for like $80 on ebay.

I also have a gen 1 radion.... maybe a yr use if that.

Already ordered a light, thanks though man. And also, my wife isn't a fan of hung lights, mainly because I have like 10 foot high ceilings.

Just wondering chris! Watcha letting that gen 1 going for?

Not really looking to sell it, was just gonna hook begow up. Oh well guess it will collect dust for a while longer :lol:

I want a gen 1 to replace the radion pucks with v3 pucks.

So a NanoBox duo?

Or do you want the Ecosmart Live capability with V3 pucks?

So a NanoBox duo?

Or do you want the Ecosmart Live capability with V3 pucks?

I think he means Radion G3 pucks rather than Nanobox V3 arrays.

Why? Radion pucks can't be beat.

+1 haha. Love mine so much... The spread on them is incredible with wide angle lenses and the coloration is incredible.

I've never owned a radion, seen a few in person. I just like the nanobox pucks, although I've never seen a nanobox light in person. Maybe I'll just pick up a cheap g1 or g2 radion and call it a day.

Archived