SaltCritters.com

Coralgardensaquaculture

patback

These grades are based off of my most recent and past transactions with Coralgardensaquaculture.

Quality of life forms: A+. I have never but once had anything from Glenn show up in any way other than optimal. You can tell when you receive a package from him that actual care for the animal has gone into making sure they are healthy before they leave his hands and after they end up in yours. The one time I had a poor looking coral (a Duncan) was due to a shipping error on the couriers end which brings me to my next point.....

Customer service.:A++. This doesn't even need to be elaborated, that Duncan I mentioned even though it was completely out of his control and I did not ask for it was made up with my next purchase. He actually remembered a few months later that I had an issue and he made it right. He is also one of the very few sponsors on here that will not only spend time on the forums getting to know everyone and helping out, but has even given out his personal number on occasions that he knew he wouldn't be able to check his account here on Nr.

Price:A+ no doubt he kept his hobbiest mentality when it comes to the colors and prices we want. I don't think you could find anyone online or in person with both comparable prices AND quality.

I've ordered from Glenn somewhere around 4 or 5 times by now and every time as been the same, exceptional. In all seriousness, his quality of coral, price, and over all customer service is why I will continue use him as my go-to internet connection. I will be updating this with some better pictures once I figure out how to get them from my chromebook over to here (if anyone can help id appreciate it) but for now, here are some iPhone pictures.

Amazing altered morph of green bay packers it seems... I feel bad even describing it as gbp because these polyps are so awesome and not run of the mill at all.... Along with alveopora (green one is a bit ticked off as I bumped it with feeding tongs right before the picture) ricordea, and an acan frag

D8658E00-DC58-4601-A436-3FF4F76EF798.jpg

I'm not sure on names, but these have amazing color and were actually opened within seconds of hitting my tanks water.

874D1B22-A500-4FD3-8A99-CFF6CC1B3A59.jpg

And I was t really thinking when I glued the pipes on the glass that it is in a spot impossible for pictures, but these are 2 different colors, some with green and some are yellow. :)

A12DFC95-5C6F-42B2-88FC-93443532DB4A.jpg

Obligatory fts 851206F0-1A0E-4547-9954-70A4CCAF0787.jpg

Archived