Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Reserve your Fusion Lagoon aquarium at Marine Depot

Marine Depot

Awesome! Thanks for the update. So are they the same design as the old ones, or new ones?

They are on the site and available for order now. Click here to view them.

I just got off the phone with Innovative Marine and they said they are basically the same, with some subtle improvements.

Evidently users of the older screen top lids complained because there was a small gap in the back—but the gap was intentional to allow hobbyists space to run cords through (for pumps or what have you).

They increased the coverage size of the new versions based on customer feedback so the new models have a breakaway corner tab to allow cords to slide through.

Innovative-Marine-25-Gallon-Fusion-Lagoo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, sorry.

I feel like I've been waiting for 6 weeks.

I assumed so and sent a request to our logistics manager to get an update at 11:42 am PST today. He's reached out to Innovative Marine but hasn't yet heard back. I will follow up as soon as we do. I sincerely apologize for the delay! :blush:

Thanks for the update.

Happy Monday! Here is Innovative Marine's reply which came in at 10:16 am PST today:

I estimate that we will have 25/40 high gloss stands back in stock at the end of the month.

Happy Monday! Here is Innovative Marine's reply which came in at 10:16 am PST today:

I estimate that we will have 25/40 high gloss stands back in stock at the end of the month.

I'm not sure you understand how Monday works.

You aren't allowed to give me bad news on Mondays.

I'm fairly certain that's what set off Berkowitz.

In any case, thanks for the update.

I'm not sure you understand how Monday works.

You aren't allowed to give me bad news on Mondays.

I'm fairly certain that's what set off Berkowitz.

In any case, thanks for the update.

Sorry about that. I thought I might be able to counter the bad news with a cheery greeting! :lol:

nZLFarX.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I've got to contact you guys regarding the abysmal state in which my stand arrived yesterday.

However, the FREE t-shirt was unaffected.

I've got to contact you guys regarding the abysmal state in which my stand arrived yesterday.

However, the FREE t-shirt was unaffected.

Yikes! We apologize for the condition your stand arrived in. :blush:

Please give us a ring today at 1-800-566-3474 (FISH) so we can ship you a replacement ASAP!

Thank you in advance for giving us the opportunity to make things right. :grouphug:

So I am assuming only the black stands are in stock?

Hi, Tmr8188. Happy holidays. Unfortunately we have none of the 25 gallon Lagoon stands available now. We are 14 miles away from Innovative Marine, so once they have them available, we will have them shortly thereafter. We feel awful for making shoppers wait so long. Unfortunately IM has not been able to keep up with the demand.

So what is the new eta on the stands? It was at the end of November (which has come and gone). I'm sorry but "soon" is unacceptable when you are located 14 miles away from where they are manufactured...

So what is the new eta on the stands? It was at the end of November (which has come and gone). I'm sorry but "soon" is unacceptable when you are located 14 miles away from where they are manufactured...

Hi Tmr8188. Rather than go off the general ETA in our purchase order system, I've sent an email to our logistics manager and Innovative Marine buyer to try and get the most accurate ETA possible for you. I don't believe the stands are actually built inside IM's headquarters, rather they are shipped from the original manufacturer to IM for distribution to retailers like us. What I intended—but may have done a poor job communicating—in my last response was that as soon as IM gets them, due to their close proximity to us, we should have them immediately afterward. Again—I offer my deep apology for the wait. I do not want you to feel we are giving you the run around or holding your order hostage, and we surely don't want you to cancel your order, so I will relay the most accurate ETA I can to you today. Depending what the news is, you can let us know how you'd like us to proceed. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Thank you for keeping me in the loop. I am very excited to have this thing setup.

I will PM you IM's response. Normally I would just paste it into the thread, but I forgot to request permission to share it publicly. Incoming!

Archived