inTank Media Baskets

Reserve your Fusion Lagoon aquarium at Marine Depot

Marine Depot

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet! What is your plan for the tank?

My current setup is a BC14 which I picked up cheap on CL late last year to try things out and see whether this was for me. Once I came across Vic's and 4x5's builds, I knew a shallow reef was really my next move. I was researching shallow tanks when these came out and this one fits perfectly where I have the BC :) I have gathered some ideas from their builds and some of the many other phenomenal setups here...

I will be moving all livestock over to the lagoon once the tank is ready. I have some marco rock left over from my previous build and I will be receiving more tomorrow so that I can do the scape design over the weekend. A new nano box duo has already been ordered and am currently researching flow options, etc ( mp10 vs rw4, etc) for the time being. I have a koralia 425 in the BC14 but I want more control for the lagoon and will need movement on both tanks for some time anyway. I expect to recycle my existing tank setup on CL once I move everything over. Can't wait...

We need a build thread on one of these......the wait is killing me :lol:

I want a 50 but the shipping just kills it..........so waiting to see the 25 in action....

We need a build thread on one of these......the wait is killing me :lol:

I want a 50 but the shipping just kills it..........so waiting to see the 25 in action....

I just got my 25g with stand today but one of the stand panels needs replacement. I just contacted MD and they are already working with IM to resolve. Will create a build thread and post photos soon.

I just got my 25g with stand today but one of the stand panels needs replacement. I just contacted MD and they are already working with IM to resolve. Will create a build thread and post photos soon.

A teaser.... Very well made. Solid build compared to my BC14 or the Fluval M60 which I considered and saw in person at WWC over Labor Day weekend. Very happy with the tank.

3DAB9F7D-DBD8-44A5-BAAE-188CE77FC5B6.jpg

That stinks but the guys at MD will make it right! At least the tank made it in one piece :blink: and not pieces........

Does the tank actually measure out at 24x20x12 ? Also what is the size of the return area if you don't mind?

That stinks but the guys at MD will make it right! At least the tank made it in one piece :blink: and not pieces........

Does the tank actually measure out at 24x20x12 ? Also what is the size of the return area if you don't mind?

Leak test in progress. I took some photos with measurements and will post later tonight.

• 1 month later...
itsyahboydanny

Sweet! What is your plan for the tank?

Have they released mesh tops for these tanks yet? if not any idea on when???

Spiderguardnano

Did they mention if there were releasing tops for the lagoon models

itsyahboydanny

I'm pretty sure i read that they will release them eventually...maybe.. i think... :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure i read that they will release them eventually...maybe.. i think... :rolleyes:

We've already received them and hope to have them on online later today. Our site search takes a little time to index new items, so try clicking this link this afternoon and (fingers crossed) they will be there!

Spiderguardnano

We've already received them and hope to have them on online later today. Our site search takes a little time to index new items, so try clicking this link this afternoon and (fingers crossed) they will be there!

Price for the 25g

itsyahboydanny

$59.99 for the 25 gallon Lagoon; $74.99 for the 50 gallon Lagoon

Awesome! Thanks for the update. So are they the same design as the old ones, or new ones?

Archived