SaltCritters.com

Reserve your Fusion Lagoon aquarium at Marine Depot

Marine Depot

Thanks for your response. I guess the same can be said with any other light with published specs of 24" coverage or less... xr15w pro included. The hydra 26 would be a better choice but the light orientation with their tank mount will create shadowing on the ends. Thoughts?

Maybe i need to consider a nanobox duo or even a current orbit marine pro as those may also provide better coverage.

What would be your equipment choice for simple, sleek, cost effective LED coverage for the 25g?

The AI Prime’s coverage is 20" x 20". Either the Hydra 26, XR15W Pro, Maxspect Razor 20.5” or Kessil A360WE would provide better coverage and more intensity.
For the Hydra 26, hanging would be optimal.
If hanging is not an option, the XR150W Pro with the RMS mount, the Kessil A360W with the gooseneck, two AI Primes, or the Maxspect Razor would all be excellent options.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe they can also post an actual photo of the grey stand. This is the one of interest for me. Their stock photos only show a CAD rendering.

We got our first photo of the grey stand assembled.

gallery_7595_9_39694.jpg

I was ready to buy a hydra 26 or a kessil a360aw to pair with one of these 25g tanks but am now wondering whether an ai prime would suffice? I am not sps crazy but am concerned with shadowing as this is only 12" deep and i can only use a tank mount. Thoughts? I could always add a second one later ;)

Check out pictures of the Prime on the fusion 20. The new 25 gal lagoon has the same length of the fusion 20 of 24 inches. People have used just 1 prime on the fusion 20 and they seem to be happy with it. That's what I decided to go with, 1 prime on my fusion 20. It'll mostly be lps softie and some easy sps top middle of the tank. I'd say go for It. And if you need another one then heck. It'll still be cheaper than an xr15.

Check out pictures of the Prime on the fusion 20. The new 25 gal lagoon has the same length of the fusion 20 of 24 inches. People have used just 1 prime on the fusion 20 and they seem to be happy with it. That's what I decided to go with, 1 prime on my fusion 20. It'll mostly be lps softie and some easy sps top middle of the tank. I'd say go for It. And if you need another one then heck. It'll still be cheaper than an xr15.

Thanks... I'm going to sleep on it.

We got our first photo of the grey stand assembled.

The AI Prime’s coverage is 20" x 20". Either the Hydra 26, XR15W Pro, Maxspect Razor 20.5” or Kessil A360WE would provide better coverage and more intensity.
For the Hydra 26, hanging would be optimal.
If hanging is not an option, the XR150W Pro with the RMS mount, the Kessil A360W with the gooseneck, two AI Primes, or the Maxspect Razor would all be excellent options.

Thanks for your responses and follow ups. My order is now in. Now, where is it? B):D

Thanks for your responses and follow ups. My order is now in. Now, where is it? B):D

You're in before our shipping cutoff so, assuming everything you ordered was in stock, it should all ship today and you should have a tracking number by this evening. :wub:

@MD Any updates to the message below?

So looks like you have the tank but not the stand. Can you please confirm and what is the expected delivery schedule?

So looks like you have the tank but not the stand. Can you please confirm and what is the expected delivery schedule?

I am very sorry! I had a reply written last week, but failed to hit the "Post" button. Here it is:

UPDATE 9/2/15 @ 2:31 PM: I looked up you order and was confused by the status because it says pre/back order on my side, so I dug deeper and evidently only the tanks were delivered and not the stands. So the tank will ship today and the stand will ship separately at no additional cost once it arrives to us (we're 14 miles from Innovative Marine, so we usually get deliveries the day after they send them to us). I am super-super sorry for not making this clear earlier—it seemed logical they would have sent us the tanks and stands at the same time, but I shouldn't have been presumptuous.

I followed up with our purchasing department last week to try and get an ETA for the stand. They reached out to Innovative Marine, but haven't yet received a response (perhaps due to MACNA? Just speculation on my part). I just chatted one of their reps the same inquiry... I will follow up once one of us hears back. Again I do apologize for the misinformation on my part.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

I am very sorry! I had a reply written last week, but failed to hit the "Post" button. Here it is:

UPDATE 9/2/15 @ 2:31 PM: I looked up you order and was confused by the status because it says pre/back order on my side, so I dug deeper and evidently only the tanks were delivered and not the stands. So the tank will ship today and the stand will ship separately at no additional cost once it arrives to us (we're 14 miles from Innovative Marine, so we usually get deliveries the day after they send them to us). I am super-super sorry for not making this clear earlier—it seemed logical they would have sent us the tanks and stands at the same time, but I shouldn't have been presumptuous.

I followed up with our purchasing department last week to try and get an ETA for the stand. They reached out to Innovative Marine, but haven't yet received a response (perhaps due to MACNA? Just speculation on my part). I just chatted one of their reps the same inquiry... I will follow up once one of us hears back. Again I do apologize for the misinformation on my part.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Thank you!

Update 9/9/15 @ 1:04 pm PST: We have black stands now and will be able to ship the grey and white stands to customers by the end of next week!

Grey is so sexy after seeing just their prototype models at MACNA.

Serious buy the grey if it fits your application from Marine Depot you won't be disappointed.

So you will ship the stand and the tank once the grey ones come in... ok thanks. I will be waiting for my nanobox anyway ;)

Update 9/9/15 @ 1:04 pm PST: We have black stands now and will be able to ship the grey and white stands to customers by the end of next week!

Pics or it didn't happen.

Archived