SaltCritters.com

Reserve your Fusion Lagoon aquarium at Marine Depot

Marine Depot

Marine Depot

Innovative-Marine-25-Gallon-Fusion-Lagoo

Break the boundaries of traditional aquascaping and rise above the water’s surface. Mountain Scapes, Frag Gardens and Mangrove Lagoons are now all possible in these shallow yet deep “plug and play” aquariums.

Innovative Marine Fusion Lagoons comes standard with all the perks of its Fusion predecessors but it’s the larger display volume, thicker glass and superior mechanical filtration that make the Lagoon a worthy Fusion successor.

Finally, pair up your Lagoon with a High Gloss Stand. Three inspiring colors to choose from you can hide all your equipment discreetly while matching any décor in your living space.

Innovative-Marine-50-Gallon-Fusion-Lagoo

Innovative Marine Fusion Lagoon 50 Gallon Aquarium - Product Specifications

Aquarium

• 50 Gallon
  • Ultra Thick 10mm High Clarity Glass / Low Iron
  • Leveling Rubber Mat
  • DIMS (30” x 24” x 16”)
  • Flat Polished
  • Diamond Edge Polished
  • Black Silicone
Filtration:
  • Acrylic Filter Wall w / Dual Overflows
  • (2) Pre-Molded Micron Sock - Mechanical Filters
  • (2) Adjustable Return Flare Nozzles
  • 476 Gallons Per Hour Pump
  • Designated Heater Column
  • Designated Skimmer/Reactor Column
Stand:
  • 36” High (30” x 24” x 36”)
  • Magnetic Cabinet Latches
  • Storage Shelves
  • Pre-Cut Cable Ports
  • Available in colors: Obsidian Black, Pearl White and Gunmetal Grey
Innovative-Marine-25-Gallon-Fusion-Lagoo

Innovative Marine Fusion Lagoon 25 Gallon Aquarium - Product Specifications

Aquarium

• 25 Gallons
  • Ultra Thick 8mm High Clarity Glass / Low Iron
  • Leveling Rubber Mat
  • DIMS (24” x 20” x 12”)
  • Flat Polished
  • Diamond Edge Polished
  • Black Silicone
Filtration
  • Acrylic Filter Wall w / Dual Overflows
  • (2) Pre-Molded Micron Sock - Mechanical Filters
  • (2) Adjustable Return Flare Nozzles
  • 211 Gallons Per Hour Pump
  • Designated Heater Column
  • Designated Skimmer/Reactor Column
Stand
  • 36” High (24” x 20” x 36”)
  • Magnetic Cabinet Latches
  • Storage Shelves
  • Pre-Cut Cable Ports
  • Available in colors: Obsidian Black, Pearl White and Gunmetal Grey
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 25 sounds like a sweet frag tank at an awesome price, only $250 with free shipping. Very tempting; a low iron 24” x 20” x 12 that could be lit using a NanoBox Duo or a Kessil 360.

The 25 sounds like a sweet frag tank at an awesome price, only $250 with free shipping. Very tempting; a low iron 24” x 20” x 12 that could be lit using a NanoBox Duo or a Kessil 360.

You read my mind!

Marine Depot

No covers on these? Thanks.

No lid or cover is included. They are going to offer it as a sold separately accessory later for hobbyists that want one.

So whats up with the 25 for $249 you get the tank but for $300 you get the tank and stand?

Yeah thats freaking crazy. Don't ask MD... Just ORDER lol- could be a mistake!

Marine Depot

So whats up with the 25 for $249 you get the tank but for $300 you get the tank and stand?

Yeah thats freaking crazy. Don't ask MD... Just ORDER lol- could be a mistake!

LOL just looked and saw it

Thanks for the heads up! We are updating the pricing now.

SpankythePyro

Going to get one of those 25g's setup for sure.

If someone purchased the $300 package, is that honored?

probably not

The 50 gallon is close to red sea reefer range which has a much better reputation

Will IM actually have preorders all ready to go this time? The release of the 10 and 20 was awful. Kept running out of tanks.

I hope so, I saw the tank and stand on MD and ordered it right away....I needed a shallow reef in my life

I hope so, I saw the tank and stand on MD and ordered it right away....I needed a shallow reef in my life

When I ordered my 10 it was on MD as a preorder but IM couldnt handle it. MD tried and tried to fulfill it, but I ended up having to go elsewhere.

Marine Depot

Oh man, seeing this with the tang in it... I want so bad haha. You guys don't ship to Canada though :(

The likelihood of damage during transit is high from our current warehouse locations, so that's why fragile items (bulbs, tanks) are not currently shipped to Canada. We hope to eliminate these restrictions in the not-too-distant future and also offer you better rates in general to make shopping with us easier on your wallet.

Marine Depot

Going to get one of those 25g's setup for sure.

If someone purchased the $300 package, is that honored?

Thank you for shopping with us. I just replied to your PMs, but didn't want to leave your post here unanswered. We are not fulfilling orders placed for the incorrect amount, but will likely be offering some sort of incentive as a gesture of apology to affected shoppers. We really feel truly awful about this and are working on a resolution now. Thank you in advance for your patience and I apologize once more for the discrepancy. I will reply to your PMs again once our customer care team has determined how we are going to make this right for you.

Marine Depot

When I ordered my 10 it was on MD as a preorder but IM couldnt handle it. MD tried and tried to fulfill it, but I ended up having to go elsewhere.

So far it's looking favorable for pre-orderers. We are hearing we'll receive between 2 and 4 dozen tanks in the first shipment.

It is difficult to gauge interest in new products unless they are in the incubation period for a long time, building a buzz, getting beta tested and doing the rounds at shows (like the Gyre, for example). We know IM is sensitive and responsive to customer feedback—you can see it in the way their tanks and accessories have evolved the past few years. We sincerely hope that level of care extends to all facets of the business, fulfillment included.

Im curious to see if the intank 20 gallon media baskets fit the 25 gallon model. If so I will be ordering!

Yes they will :) The chambers are the same.

The 50 gallon Lagoon model is also the same chambers as the Fusion 30L and 40.

Archived