Top Shelf Aquatics

Is this a bristleworm?

WRX

He will be in my 18 gallon refugium which will hopefully become full planted with no fish, just a variety of snails. I will also limit the live rock that he will have access to in order to keep a better eye on him.

He will be in my 18 gallon refugium which will hopefully become full planted with no fish, just a variety of snails. I will also limit the live rock that he will have access to in order to keep a better eye on him.

I don't think it will be hard keeping an eye on him, he isn't exactly hiding much right now lol.

I don't think it will be hard keeping an eye on him, he isn't exactly hiding much right now lol.

That is true. I can't wait to see how big he gets though. Have any suggestions on anything else that should be in the Fuge area?

That is true. I can't wait to see how big he gets though. Have any suggestions on anything else that should be in the Fuge area?

you should have a good population of pods, so nothing that eats pods should be in the fuge, also there should be polychaetes, so nothing that eats polychaetes, so long as you follow basic guidelines for the fuge it will fine.

Archived