Pod Your Reef

beyondcomp251 - BUYERS BEWARE, D-

Kylebeano

Hello NR community, just giving a heads up to others and some insight on my recent "purchase" from David Winn (beyondcomp251). On July 20th I sent paypal for a refugium light he was selling here after some emails for pictures and specific information, seemed legit.

I still have yet to recieve this light, even after several PMs which on three different occasions he has said he will ship this light. Communication is intermittent, doesnt seem to care about actually getting my purchase shipped. Comes up with multiple excuses after each failed shipping attempts, 'moving'/'wife said she would ship it'/wrong address'.

There is nothing confusing about my address, it is not an apartment, just a house number and a street name, made it clear upon purchasing here through PM, and its same as paypal provides.

I would not ever do business with beyondcomp251 again, I would never recommend any of my friends or community to purchase from him either. Maybe a thread like this will get him to care enough to just take the light to the post office?

Hopefully you didn't send the money as a gift. If so, you are out the cash. If not, file a claim.

Thanks for letting us know. Sorry for the hassle.

Hello NR community, just giving a heads up to others and some insight on my recent "purchase" from David Winn (beyondcomp251). On July 20th I sent paypal for a refugium light he was selling here after some emails for pictures and specific information, seemed legit.

I still have yet to recieve this light, even after several PMs which on three different occasions he has said he will ship this light. Communication is intermittent, doesnt seem to care about actually getting my purchase shipped. Comes up with multiple excuses after each failed shipping attempts, 'moving'/'wife said she would ship it'/wrong address'.

There is nothing confusing about my address, it is not an apartment, just a house number and a street name, made it clear upon purchasing here through PM, and its same as paypal provides.

I would not ever do business with beyondcomp251 again, I would never recommend any of my friends or community to purchase from him either. Maybe a thread like this will get him to care enough to just take the light to the post office?

I've also had a very poor experience with this seller. It took him nearly 2 months to ship me a "WWC Bounce Shroom" That is most definitely not WWC. It is pretty nonetheless, but when I pay the WWC price, I expect to receive the real deal. I second the D- and urge buyers to stay away from this seller.

Update:

After filing a dispute yesterday as suggested, he has already apologized and issued a refund pending paypal aproval.

I still suggest that others take caution buying from beyondcomp251, unless you are local and can pick up, this seller does not seem to care about getting items to the buyer. Only cares about the money. He is 'too busy', "life got in the way".

Again, DO NOT BUY from beyondcomp251

What a douche. Refund instead of actually getting off his ass and shipping the item.

You don't even have to leave the house--Fedex will pick up the package.

Archived