ReefCleaners.org

WTB SCA 301 Skimmer

JavaJacketOC

JavaJacketOC

As title says, looking for one in good condition. I'm located in SoCal and can pick up locally but am ok with shipping.

Please PM with price, including shipping if applicable, thanks.

Try SCA directly, they give crazy discounts on stuff if you go pick it up from their warehouse in Montclair. Seriously, like more than 1/2 off the advertised pricing on their website.

JavaJacketOC

Try SCA directly, they give crazy discounts on stuff if you go pick it up from their warehouse in Montclair. Seriously, like more than 1/2 off the advertised pricing on their website.

Yeah, I'm considering buying one new...just wanted to make sure no one had one they wanted to sell before I do. They're on Amazon for like 95.00, which is amazing considering the reviews.

Yeah, I'm considering buying one new...just wanted to make sure no one had one they wanted to sell before I do. They're on Amazon for like 95.00, which is amazing considering the reviews.

Shoot an email over to SCA, ask them if they can hook you up if you come down to pick it up in person. Maybe you could sweeten the deal by offering to do a review of the skimmer here on NR.

support@scaquariums.com

JavaJacketOC

Shoot an email over to SCA, ask them if they can hook you up if you come down to pick it up in person. Maybe you could sweeten the deal by offering to do a review of the skimmer here on NR.

support@scaquariums.com

I sent them an email, we'll see what happens. They sell through Amazon and the price is reasonable but I couldn't get the silencer on Amazon, so we'll see if I can go straight to the source (looks like they sell directly through their website, which includes shipping.)

Archived