inTank Media Baskets

####### Fatass Challenge

evanski

I really need to get back into running...I'm so out of long distance shape lol, been just hitting the jump rope/punching bag as a warm-up at the gym lately :unsure:

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HecticDialectics

Here because I'm trying to eat better and fix the waist! Lol

If youre 6 3 and 185 and fat you need to go lift heavy weights, not diet....

If youre 6 3 and 185 and fat you need to go lift heavy weights, not diet....

Yeah, lol I second that. You should theoretically be absolutely shredded with that body size

Yeah, lol I second that. You should theoretically be absolutely shredded with that body size

He's skinny. Doesn't have any muscle tone. Lanky is a good word. Not bone thin/yoga body.

If he has a small belly, I never noticed it.

Yesterday breakfast nothing.

Lunch was a couple eggs with oyster mushrooms and green onions mixed in, a pink lady apple and a small handful of chips.

Supper was 2 small slices of pizza and some fruit. (couldn't turn down free pizza)

Today, no breakfast per usual.

Lunch was pasta from olive garden ( :unsure: at least I only ate half?)

Supper is some leftovers, probably pasta.

Good morning people! :)

I had dreams of Lawn last night :blush:

Okay well, couple of his PMs were the last thing I read last night before sleeping, he was encouraging me to jump on my spin bike so I sort of dreamt up spin bike, Lawn, high cheekbones and all. :D

So then I woke up and jumped on my spin bike!! 30 minutes of that. (need to work up to 60)

Empty stomach. Then 2 hours later had my lemon and hot water.

Now I'm drinking tea but I had some Kale chips from Trader Joes and a thing of guacamole.

Mum is making a yogurt-garbanzo flour soupy dish that i really like so that will be for lunch. There is a soccer game tonight, I'm going to skip the beer (difficult). Might pick up a salad from Wendys on the way, instead of a burger.

Good work Kat. 13 mile run yesterday for me. Probably 13 more today if the thunderstorms hold off. 6 weeks till the marathon!

That's awesome! What marathon are you running?

Gained back the 2 lbs I lost last week! The fun part is, I really didn't eat as much as I normally do on the weekends. But I did sit around both days since the weather here was yucky. I did have pizza for dinner last night, but in my defense, it was cut into those small squares and I only ate 4 of them!!

Gained back the 2 lbs I lost last week! The fun part is, I really didn't eat as much as I normally do on the weekends. But I did sit around both days since the weather here was yucky. I did have pizza for dinner last night, but in my defense, it was cut into those small squares and I only ate 4 of them!!

Yep... Moonshine and ribs.. + 2 for me.

:lol: Maybe we should rename this thread, "Become a ####### fatass while eating salads".

Just kidding. You all are putting up a good effort. Even keeping track of your diet is a good first step. Good luck everyone on acheiving your goals.

Hmm, well not the best diet weekend for me. I definitely joined the pizza-for-Sunday-night-dinner crowd. We also had mozzarella sticks and fried zucchini. It was somewhat the go out with a bang dinner as my wife and I are going to try to hit the diet hard again today. Starting things off with chili tonight. We make a very healthy turkey breast chili and its the best for bringing to work for lunch throughout the week.

Not shredded at that weight. He is underweight if anything. Muscle weighs more than fat. The one picture Lawn posted the kid is skin and bones.

6.6lbs down. Today is the start of the 6th day for me. 25lbs in 30 days here I come.

Last week was good. Ran or worked out almost every day then had to take Friday and Saturday off because I over-did it a bit. Then went out to lunch with my dad and had a chicken sandwich and fries :blush:. Back on the wagon this AM. cottage cheese and nectarines for breakfast, walnuts for a snack. Probably a salad with some white beans for lunch. that's as far as my planning goes ;)

Not shredded at that weight. He is underweight if anything. Muscle weighs more than fat. The one picture Lawn posted the kid is skin and bones.

6.6lbs down. Today is the start of the 6th day for me. 25lbs in 30 days here I come.

Wow that is awesome!

Good morning people! :)

I had dreams of Lawn last night :blush:

Okay well, couple of his PMs were the last thing I read last night before sleeping, he was encouraging me to jump on my spin bike so I sort of dreamt up spin bike, Lawn, high cheekbones and all. :D

Should I be jealous? I thought we had a good thing going, Kat ;)

Monday weigh-in: -2.6 lb!

Total since ####### Challenge began: -3.2 lb

Total since July 4: -17.4 lb

So this past week I didn't ride my bike and did some emotional eating, but I lost more than I did the week before when I felt I was much more on target with exercise and eating. Oh silly body! Even though I didn't have planned exercise though I had a lot of "natural activity" in terms of going up/down stairs and hauling trash and so on. (Doing a deep cleaning of apartment in preparation of moving.) But that is why I said last week after I weighed in that I know weight is a long-haul. Daily fluctuations in hydration can affect your weight so much.

Good work Kat. 13 mile run yesterday for me. Probably 13 more today if the thunderstorms hold off. 6 weeks till the marathon!

Detroit. Third time.

Oh! Have fun! I'll ring a cowbell for ya!

I see my sports doctor tomorrow morning. Hoping for good news about my tibia. fingerscrossed

Muscle is more dense than fat* lol. A pound of muscle is the same weight as a pound of fat :D:wub:

Archived