Cultivated Reef

FS: All gone. Thanks!

FZhang

Broke down my tank over year ago and finally getting around to getting rid of the pieces. Prices now include shipping.

All items are used unless noted otherwise and in working condition. Message with any questions, first one to message will get priority assuming reasonable time to confirmation/payment.

Apex Jr. w/ Display unit - $175 SOLD

Apex VDM - $50 or $200 for both SOLD

Nanobox Mini Tide w/ Storm Controller - $150 (note some rusting on gooseneck due to salt creep) SOLD

Elos Osmocontroller - $75 SOLD

Mame Skimmer - $50 SOLD

Gnome Glass Protein Skimmer w/ airstones - $50 SOLD

IM Minimax Reactor - $50 SOLD

BRS 2 part dosers 1.1 mL/min - $35 each SOLD

Cobalt Neotherm heater 50W - $25 SOLD

Milwaukee Digital Refractometer - $50 SOLD

TDS meter, Whisper Pump, Misc Fragging tool free with another order.

Updated for things that have been sold. Also everything now includes free shipping. Dropping off first round of packages today. Next round of packages will be shipped next weekend.

Thanks all

Gnome Skimmer is sold but it's actually quite a bit smaller than the mame skimmer. It doesn't have the top profile that the mame does

mt4sure- that looks like the sticker that comes on the outlet when you purchase the Apex Jr. I'm guessing FZhang never needed to use that outlet.

FZhang- I received your package today. Everything was in great shape. Thanks!

Quick question on the apex jr. Why is the top right outlet covered? Is it out of commission or is there something else that's going on?

mt4sure- that looks like the sticker that comes on the outlet when you purchase the Apex Jr. I'm guessing FZhang never needed to use that outlet.

FZhang- I received your package today. Everything was in great shape. Thanks!

Yup. If I remember correctly, there are default setting assigned to each outlet (i.e. heater, lights, etc...) that came with color coordinated stickers. I just never needed at 4th controllable outlet. Had ATO and lighting controller as well. I believe I only used it to control heater, reactor, and return powerheads.

Archived