Innovative Marine Aquariums

IM Fusion 20G: Not Happening :(

2 f15hy 4u

I wouldn't order a power head until you see how much flow your return pump gives you.

Good idea. I've just seen almost everyone with the same tank with some form of extra flow

following sounds good

Thanks! I hope it will be.

I should be getting the tank Tuesday!

Good news! I recieved the tank yesterday, and it came in one piece, thankfully. I water tested it, and that went well. Overall, I'm in love with this tank. The only things that are wrong with it are pretty unanomous to what others are saying about it; the media baskets are rediculously small, the pump could be stronger, and the screen top needs to be bigger. The tank is beautiful overall!

I also ordered the light and a powerhead, which should be here the beginning of next week! Depending on how long it takes me to move things around (I have to move my current tank and stand out of my room, as well as move my dresser, which is where the new tank is going), the tank could be running in 2 maybe 3 weeks.

I hope to get a few pictures up here soon of at least some of the modifications I'll be doing on the tank. It's nothing special, basically what everyone else does. :)

deceptikhanh

Good news! I recieved the tank yesterday, and it came in one piece, thankfully. I water tested it, and that went well. Overall, I'm in love with this tank. The only things that are wrong with it are pretty unanomous to what others are saying about it; the media baskets are rediculously small, the pump could be stronger, and the screen top needs to be bigger. The tank is beautiful overall!

I also ordered the light and a powerhead, which should be here the beginning of next week! Depending on how long it takes me to move things around (I have to move my current tank and stand out of my room, as well as move my dresser, which is where the new tank is going), the tank could be running in 2 maybe 3 weeks.

I hope to get a few pictures up here soon of at least some of the modifications I'll be doing on the tank. It's nothing special, basically what everyone else does. :)

nice keep us posted .. and pictures will be awesome to see!

So was it the 20 or 40?

I have a 20 and waiting to set it up. Going to go with a Sicce 1.5 for the return and some spin streams to mix it up. Don't really want as Vortech in there so hopefully enough flow for it.

It's the 20, and I love it! I got the powerhead for the same reason, and I wanted more controllability and possible variation than the spin streams. If that's your only circulation maybe you could even get the next size up or so on the pump, because that one is only 150gph than the stock pump.

charnelhouse

I have the 40 and just put dual spin streams on it yesterday. The duckbills were a little too linear. Stock pump, dual spin streams and an MP10qd seem to deliver plenty of flow in the 40. I might upgrade to a dc pump one of these days, but for now the stock works.

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys... I have some extremely upsetting news, and all before the classic cloudy tank pic. I started classes last week, and, long story short, I need money for my tuition this semester. Soon, that means that I need to return the things that I bought: Nuvo 20G, EcoDrift Pump, AI Prime, and AI Prime Tank Mount. What I didn't realize is that I can't return any of the things I bought from marine depot (AI Prime, Mount, and Pump), and I just sent an email to drsfostersmith to see if I am able to return the tank.

As for the non returnable marine depot items, should I just try to sell them? I'm not really sure what to do, and I need as much money back from the items as possible.

Thanks guys.

Archived