ReefCleaners.org

Jackie's CADlights Versa 42/Taken down

jstuver

Well it still looks marvelous regardless of a bad bubble coral :). That bubble coral looks amazing BTW. makes me wish I had one of those bad boys :).

Well thank you! Yeah I love that thing it just keeps expanding more and more especially once it's in a happy spot:)

Jackie is back with another amazing FTS! Love it! Things are looking stellar!

Haha thank you!

• Like 1

I :wub: this tank :) You take such awesome photos of it as well.

Jackie - what is the pink branchy coral on the right side?

Thanks Rachel! The pink branchy one was bought as a pulsing sinulara but I've never seen it pulse. It's awesome though very furry like branches. I'll post a close up of it here in a bit when I get home.
  • Like 1

Thanks Rachel! The pink branchy one was bought as a pulsing sinulara but I've never seen it pulse. It's awesome though very furry like branches. I'll post a close up of it here in a bit when I get home.

I absolutely love it! It's really pretty.

This tank makes me want some mor LPS! Great job with this tank.

What is your lighting setup? What bulbs are you running?

• Like 1

A few more pics from today:

DSC06855_zpshcp3aa1t.jpg

DSC06877_zpsqmcdsjqi.jpg

DSC06847_zpsdfrztu9t.jpg

My blue sponge is finally getting some good size to it:

DSC06891_zps50qtsirv.jpg

Love this blue mushroom

DSC06894_zpswqm0rqne.jpg

A couple top downs

DSC06888_zpsu6hfvvwm.jpg

DSC06880_zpsi730jvzi.jpg

DSC06874_zpsf3shummt.jpg

All that's left of my poor ric garden

DSC06886_zpsoyjtcobu.jpg

DSC06869_zpsnwnhrhvf.jpg

This pic actually has all 7 of my fish in it

DSC06866_zpsst5d1pwf.jpg

I absolutely love it! It's really pretty.

Thanks! Maybe when it cools down I will have to clip you a piece of it and the green one and ship them to you:)

This tank makes me want some mor LPS! Great job with this tank.

What is your lighting setup? What bulbs are you running?

I have an ATi dimmable 8 bulb t5.

Front to back I have the following bulbs:

blue plus
purple plus
blue plus
blue plus
aqua blue special
blue plus
purple plus
blue plus

My light is about 9-10" above the tank. My tank is 18" deep
I have the dimmable unit and am only using the channel one with two blue plus at 10% or lower most of the day
Channel 1 is as follows:
12:00 on
13:00 10%
22:00 off

Channel 2 is as follows:
13:00 on
13:30 20%
13:45 35%
14:00 50%
20:30 30%
21:30 20%
22:00 off

​I then have a reef brite all blue for that extra pop and for when the main light goes off

• Like 8

I LOVE that sinularia, Jackie!!! If you ever frag some or if it drops off any little pups, put me in line!

I love that pic with all 7 fish. Took me a minute to find all of them!

I'm still bummed about the rics but everything still looks great! And I found all seven fish :)

I'v really been thinking about Bangai Cardinals for my 40g tank, I really like how they hang out in the upper half of the tank.

• Like 1

I'm still bummed about the rics but everything still looks great! And I found all seven fish :)

I'v really been thinking about Bangai Cardinals for my 40g tank, I really like how they hang out in the upper half of the tank.

You totally should! You won't be disappointed. They are a lot of fun to watch.

• Like 2

wonderful pics!!

Thank you!

I LOVE that sinularia, Jackie!!! If you ever frag some or if it drops off any little pups, put me in line!

I love that pic with all 7 fish. Took me a minute to find all of them!

Yes just remind me once it cools down and I will send you a piece you just pay shipping:) Yeah my starry blenny is hard to see and I need to fatten him up he's getting skinny:(

Stunning!!!

Thank you!

Me too:( I love my cardinals but they never go towards the top of my tank they stay to the middle bottom it might be because the clowns rule the upper portion:)

• Like 2

Gorgeous :wub:. I thought that pink leather was a birdsnest at first! I'll get on a list for a frag if you are starting one :).

Thanks! I will add you to the list:) you two will just need to remind me when the weather cools down I have a horrible memory especially if it's a few months away lol

• Like 2

Thanks! I will add you to the list:) you two will just need to remind me when the weather cools down I have a horrible memory especially if it's a few months away lol

Awesome :happydance:.

So next month the tank turns a year old, I'm thinking that soon after I might do a complete over haul and rearrange things a bit as I'm getting a bit bored:) I'm thinking more softies and maybe a larger clam along with another smaller one. I am really missing my bubble tip anemones as well so i may sell a bunch of the LPS and bring back in some anemones I'm not too sure on that yet.

• Like 2

don't rescape till after you get TOTM =)

Haha as flattered as I am I doubt I will get it there are so many gorgeous tanks on here, but it will be a few months down the line if I make changes so no worry:)

• 3 weeks later...

Tank turned a year old yesterday!!! Hopefully pics to come tonight, I cleaned the glass and ticked a few things off so waiting a few hours for them to reopen:)

• Like 3

Not the greatest pics tonight but they will have to do. Don't mind the photo bombing fish they seem to think they need to be fed again!

FTS August 10, 2016 TANK 1 YEAR OLD

DSC08224_zpsvjdbqch9.jpg

DSC08228_zpsjwkcmk0i.jpg

DSC08229_zpsanynmie0.jpg

DSC08244_zpswrtzwgeg.jpg

DSC07939_zps3pdxzrlo.jpg

DSC07958_zpsc2yfpvym.jpg

DSC07957_zpstwerxoby.jpg

DSC07950_zpsk8xfgnkm.jpg

DSC07945_zpslr9tid5e.jpg

DSC07959_zpsjfwzfr7u.jpg

DSC08245_zpsdsbqbdvc.jpg