Innovative Marine Aquariums

VIDEO: How to Build a Saltwater Mixing Station

Marine Depot

Marine Depot

Every aquarium needs water.

For saltwater aquariums in particular, it is of utmost importance to use PURE filtered water to mix your own saltwater and replenish what is lost from evaporation.

To make these regular aquarium chores easier, today we are going to show you how to build and set up your own saltwater mixing station. We did not have much space to work with in our office, so if you are lacking space in your garage, this may be the perfect solution for you.

gif-large.gif

Marine Depot

Very cool and informative. Thanks

Thanks for watching! If you have any questions about anything mentioned in the video (or otherwise), just let us know. This episode was definitely fun to create and is making water changes in the office much easier!

HarryPotter

Thanks for watching! If you have any questions about anything mentioned in the video (or otherwise), just let us know. This episode was definitely fun to create and is making water changes in the office much easier!

Well first things first I need a RODI! Haha

Good video....it gave me some great ideas to improve my setup. One thing though, it's generally a good idea to blacken out and cover the rodi and saltwater reservoirs to stop contamination and algae growth.

Marine Depot

Good video....it gave me some great ideas to improve my setup. One thing though, it's generally a good idea to blacken out and cover the rodi and saltwater reservoirs to stop contamination and algae growth.

Great advice! Thank you! The community aspect of this hobby is part of what makes it so awesome. :grouphug:

Archived