• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never laid my charms on you honey. <_<

Not in this thread

I might finally win one :)

Meeee Tooo!!!

I WILL finally lose one :lol:

Sad times... Wait, #### you.... Eat it!!!

Glennie boy,we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory today lol.

:( I'm still pouting about it. Same old Cowboys? Can't be!! I just can't wrap my head around the fact that everyone except for the guy that was suppose to screw up, screwed up. Weeden played really well over all. Sure, that INT was about as boneheaded as they come but that was really his only mistake. Defense looked lost out there and wow, some run blocking in the second half huh? Terrible..

Dallas needed to win today. I was just hoping that they would get the win today, and next week. Then just not get annihilated on a weekly basis until Dez and Romo come back. On the bright side, Hardy and McClain will be back in two weeks. That should tighten up the defense quite a bit and then they will hopefully put some pressure on opposing QB's. Matty Ice had it way to easy today.

:( I'm still pouting about it. Same old Cowboys? Can't be!! I just can't wrap my head around the fact that everyone except for the guy that was suppose to screw up, screwed up. Weeden played really well over all. Sure, that INT was about as boneheaded as they come but that was really his only mistake. Defense looked lost out there and wow, some run blocking in the second half huh? Terrible..

Dallas needed to win today. I was just hoping that they would get the win today, and next week. Then just not get annihilated on a weekly basis until Dez and Romo come back. On the bright side, Hardy and McClain will be back in two weeks. That should tighten up the defense quite a bit and then they will hopefully put some pressure on opposing QB's. Matty Ice had it way to easy today.

The additions on D will be very helpful. Gregory is coming back pretty soon too. Once we can start applying real pressure on the qb the defense can carry the team better,along with establishing a better run game and clean the oline penalties up.

The Cardinals' D scored me 30 points! The rest of my team, not so much.

I don't even know what the broncos d scored. I don't have them, they're just my team in real life and kept making huge stops tonight :lol:

Manning did alright ish tonight. Put us over 100 points with a te playing tomorree

Kat: Oh that's Manning? He's good right?

TS: meh, his body is betraying him

Kat: :blink:

TS: He's old! He's a geyser.

Kat: He can still throw the ball no?

TS: Do you even know anything about football?

Kat: :mellow:

Kat: Oh that's Manning? He's good right?

TS: meh, his body is betraying him

Kat: :blink:

TS: He's old! He's a geyser.

Kat: He can still throw the ball no?

TS: Do you even know anything about football?

Kat: :mellow:

Partially. Some of it too is the fact they have 5 new offensive linemen so that's a thing.

Either way kat were at 107 points and have one more player playing tonight,we're fine darlin

• 2 weeks later...

Not ff related but wtf is going on with the Chargers . They played like they play in the play offs tonight. Almost but not quite. It's to early in the season for the Chargers to be giving up a loss like that especially at home.

JBB - we are in a heated battle!!!!!! Although all my guys are done for the week so your two left to play are scaring the crap out of me :)

Archived