SaltCritters.com

Lawn's Lounge Fantasy Football League Thread

ReefWeeds

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya, after the 3rd round I was very vague in my decisions. "Meh, they have good offence/dee and I don't hate that team. He'll do"

Let's go! It will be fun to see who has the most bench players by week 1. Hopefully I didn't pick anyone who ends up not making the final 53 :lol:

Oh, I'm fairly certain I ddi!

Wish I would have found this before it started. Seems like the perfect way to try fantasy football...

Not really. The perfect way is to sign up on yahoo for free. This way we are going to be trading and cutting and picking up players almost daily. Its gonna be a lot of work.

I'm also predicting record low scores for games. Probably an average of 75 points.

Not really. The perfect way is to sign up on yahoo for free. This way we are going to be trading and cutting and picking up players almost daily. Its gonna be a lot of work.

I'm also predicting record low scores for games. Probably an average of 75 points.

Have no idea what this means. So I can't just sit and watch them score? I have to "do stuff"?

If anyone is up for it, I will set up another call for those of you that want me to go through setting team lineups for the week. Just let me know.

oh, quitcher bitching. Setting the groundwork for your ultimate demise already, Braaaaaaaaaaap???

Oh girl. You don't stand a chance. You took the walking zombie Frank Gore. lol

I missed out on Gore! I couldn't believe it.

HecticDialectics

My Team

** (17) Metro Kats - Dez Bryant WR

** (20) Metro Kats - Peyton Manning QB

** (53) Metro Kats - Giovani Bernard RB

** (56) Metro Kats - Texans D/ST D/ST

** (89) Metro Kats - Mike Wallace WR

** (92) Metro Kats - Travis Kelce TE

** (125) Metro Kats - Michael Floyd WR

** (128) Metro Kats - Devonta Freeman RB

** (161) Metro Kats - Andre Williams RB

** (164) Metro Kats - Lorenzo Taliaferro RB