• pgrVII

• gena

• Slowtwitch

• Merthynia

Pictures! Really want to see him shedding please :wub::flower:

He's sleeping and lights are off so it'll have to be tomorrow

I meant showering.

Showering with lizard video.

Hahahaha well I dunno how well thst would go over. I don't mind though interesting idea to do that though. ;) not sure if nano reef would wanna see all that
  • Like 1

.... So now you want to watch pgrvII showering with a lizard? :huh:

Weird fetish Kat! :wacko:

Well to be fair to miss kat,I do have a washboard stomach complete with v lines lol
  • Like 1

A wax worm?

No a super worm lol but seriously I think you'd be ok like I said just something to watch for is all. No worries Gena! You're excellent!
  • Like 1

No a super worm lol but seriously I think you'd be ok like I said just something to watch for is all. No worries Gena! You're excellent!

I don't know about super worms lol. I think it's meal worms that are bad because they can eat through the stomach of cresties? What other live foods can you feed to a crested gecko? That's not fatty and won't cause liver damage. Besides crickets ;).

• Like 2

I don't know about super worms lol. I think it's meal worms that are bad because they can eat through the stomach of cresties? What other live foods can you feed to a crested gecko? That's not fatty and won't cause liver damage. Besides crickets ;).

Really what you're doing is fine,flightless fruit flies are good too. I would use your prepared diet and or rephashy as it was formulated over a couple years by a very well known crestie breeder and is really all you'd need to feed them either spraying it or in a bowl,as you have a lot of them a bowl would be easier to see whose eating and who isn't or being bullied out. And maybe do the worms, you can do wax,super,meal,or silk worms a few times a week. Crickets are high in protein though and encourage healthy activity in the geckos.

• Like 2

Really what you're doing is fine,flightless fruit flies are good too. I would use your prepared diet and or rephashy as it was formulated over a couple years by a very well known crestie breeder and is really all you'd need to feed them either spraying it or in a bowl,as you have a lot of them a bowl would be easier to see whose eating and who isn't or being bullied out. And maybe do the worms, you can do wax,super,meal,or silk worms a few times a week. Crickets are high in protein though and encourage healthy activity in the geckos.

Some weeks I don't feed live food at all. I hate giving it to them because sometimes they don't eat them and then I have to hunt them out and dispose of them myself and I feel really bad lol. Maybe once these wax worms are done I'll go back to crickets every other week. They already eat and love their crested gecko diet and like you said that's really all they need :). Thanks for the suggestions!

• Like 2

Some weeks I don't feed live food at all. I hate giving it to them because sometimes they don't eat them and then I have to hunt them out and dispose of them myself and I feel really bad lol. Maybe once these wax worms are done I'll go back to crickets every other week. They already eat and love their crested gecko diet and like you said that's really all they need :). Thanks for the suggestions!

Anytime Gena! Glad I could help!

this conversation just reminded me of this lol

Hahahaha I had a beard like that not long ago at all

• Like 2

I have fed my lizards mayflies and the midges when they are in season, they also loved meal moth caterpillars I don't think any of them are bad.

Aww why'd you kill beardie?

Anytime Gena! Glad I could help!

Hahahaha I had a beard like that not long ago at all

• Like 1

I have fed my lizards mayflies and the midges when they are in season, they also loved meal moth caterpillars I don't think any of them are bad. Aww why'd you kill beardie?

Long story buddy :(