Innovative Marine Aquariums

Damn you Nano-Reefers! ;)

Mirya

I already have 3 tanks - a 24 gallon Caribbean biotope, a 8 gallon softie/LPS/NPS, and a 15 gallon frag/grow-out tank. I have dreams of one day having a 180 gallonish mixed tank. But because of all the awesome tanks on this site, I want:

- A mantis tank

- An Antenatta lionfish

- A softie only tank with a lush GSP background

- A Triton SPS tank

- A freshwater planted pico for a Betta

Damn you all. ;) That is too much maintenance!

It the same over here I haven't finished my first tank and I am already planning my second tank, that we'll probably be a nps coral tank

YOU FORGOT THE AFRICAN DART FROG TANK!

Oh yeah, the dart frog vivarium is definitely getting built after I move. I've bought most of the supplies already. :D Going with Robertus tincs.

I technically have 4 tanks up and running right now. It's really too much. I don't like it - I don't have time or space to keep them all looking great. Plus it's making my apartment very humid!

You could probably combine the first 3 things on your list into one nice tank :) Mantis, lion, and softies!

Also, FW planted betta tanks don't even count! They're so easy and low maintenance :)

The easiest way of doing what you want is by plumbing all your tank to one main sump, this will also be the cheapest method to.

HarryPotter

The easiest way of doing what you want is by plumbing all your tank to one main sump, this will also be the cheapest method to.

The Betta tank & Triton tank would have to be separate though

Alright, is this the if I could I would thread?

I'd like to keep my current tank.

Add a planted Betta tank

A color theory trio of tanks - reds, blues, greens

Octopus tank with a tug boat toy for him to play with or maybe a sailor bell he rings when he wants to be fed

Expand my picnic under the tree tank with more architectural details

Anemone and clownfish only tank

Dedicated dragonette tank

Cuttlefish tank

Blue velvet nudibranch tank

It the same over here I haven't finished my first tank and I am already planning my second tank, that we'll probably be a nps coral tank

Oh yeah, I'll need to add a NPS tank onto the list!

This is Kevin Kohen's tank. He works at Live Aquaria/Diver's Den:

NPS-Aquarium-110310.jpg

You could probably combine the first 3 things on your list into one nice tank :) Mantis, lion, and softies!

Also, FW planted betta tanks don't even count! They're so easy and low maintenance :)

Planted FW tanks scare the bejesus out of me, so it counts!

Alright, is this the if I could I would thread?

I'd like to keep my current tank.

Add a planted Betta tank

A color theory trio of tanks - reds, blues, greens

Octopus tank with a tug boat toy for him to play with or maybe a sailor bell he rings when he wants to be fed

Expand my picnic under the tree tank with more architectural details

Anemone and clownfish only tank

Dedicated dragonette tank

Cuttlefish tank

Blue velvet nudibranch tank

I like how you think Ms. Kat!

I, of course, would need to add a seahorse/pipefish tank to my dream list as well. Though that would never happen unless I win the lottery and have a cabana boy to deal with hatching brine and feeding multiple times daily!

Oh, and a temperate tank!

Kevin Kohens tank is insane.

I've wanted to plan a trip to Live Aquaria, they do site visits. Would be ahmazing.

I'm with you on that.

For me I want.

My Rembrandt = a sps only pico

A 6 gallon nano = mixed reef but sps dominant

A nps coral tank = don't know what size yet = Rembrandt 2

And finally a reef pool were I can jump in and swim with my fish and coral and maybe a black tip shark and a sting ray. But this only a dream.

The nps tank will probably the next tank I setup. I alway hear how hard nps corals are to keep because of their eating habits.

HarryPotter

Lol this is my list! (Taking advice from above)!

All 11 tanks :)

Mantis

Frog Biotope

Euphyllia

ULNS Triton SPS

Planted Freshwater

Mixed Reef

Seahorse Tank

Lionfish tank

NPS tank

RFA Tank

Clownfish/Anemone Tank

Love the Euphyllia tank and I like PicoSavvy's idea of the reef pool. Cannonball!!

I might also add a large planted discus tank to the list. I tried it in highschool and it took a lot of patience.

A freshwater planted pico for a Betta

Super easy once set up. Just do an el natural. Easy as pie.

I have a 2.5 all I do is top offs. I have a five gallon all I do is top offs. Both are dirt planted tanks.

Archived