Innovative Marine Aquariums

Details of the Aug 1 event

Premiumaq

Inaugural LFS Open House / Customer Appreciation Sale / Garage Sale!

Saturday August 1st, 2015

We’re proud to announce that with the addition of our Tank Raised systems, we’re back to operating a fully functional saltwater LFS. To mark the occasion, we’re combining two of our perennial favorite events into one big day.

CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY

We’re having AWESOME SALES on all Livestock, and we’ll be cooking out. Snacks and refreshments will be available to pass the time while you’re shopping. Catch the best prices of the year on all of our stock – if you can only shop one sale a year, this is the one!

At the end of the day, we’ll be giving away equipment prizes from major manufacturers. Each customer will receive a ticket at the door for the giveaway drawings, and can choose which of the drawings to use their ticket for. (Winner need not be present.) We’re giving away an Elite Aquatics Sump and a Santa Monica Filtration Algae Turf Scrubber unit!

We’ll also be doing some giveaways of Livestock throughout the event. For every $10 spent, you’ll receive a ticket to enter your choice of any of the various hourly Livestock drawings. We’re going to be giving away signature corals from ReefGen and designer clownfish and cultured corals from ORA. Winners will be awarded their prizes at the time of each drawing.

Garage Sale

We have a ton of stock that isn’t web-worthy, including old models, closeouts, scratch-and-dent, reconditioned, or non-sku items. All of it is for sale, first come first served! This is the time to catch some ridiculously low pricing on lots of amazing dry goods and equipment! You’ve got to see it to believe it!

We're also doing some blowout pricing on a select list of dry goods!
Here's a taste of those dry good discounts:

Instant Ocean 200g Box - $25.00
Seachem Reef Salt Box 200g - $34.00
Tropic Eden Live Aragasnow Sand 20lb - $10.00
Tropic Eden Aragasnow 30lbs $15.00

We hope to see many of you there! We're stocking up heavily on all livestock for the event, and if you were only going to make one sale this year, this is the one you should consider...

You can PM or email me with any questions! Hope to see you Saturday!

Planning on a road trip to Indy this weekend for this event. I think some other members of my local reef club will be coming along as well!

Awesome! Remember, we're in Edinburgh - about 25 miles south of Indianapolis, right off I-65.

If you put together a carpool, let me know - we're hooking up drivers of carpools with a little bonus for providing that service!

Awesome! Remember, we're in Edinburgh - about 25 miles south of Indianapolis, right off I-65.

If you put together a carpool, let me know - we're hooking up drivers of carpools with a little bonus for providing that service!

What time does it start and end? Hoping to make it but I have to work a little in the morning.

Planning on a road trip to Indy this weekend for this event. I think some other members of my local reef club will be coming along as well!

About 45-55 minutes south of thst last hotel you stayed at on Shadeland.

Looks like myself, my husband and 2 reef club (CORA) members so far!

What time does it start and end? Hoping to make it but I have to work a little in the morning.

About 45-55 minutes south of thst last hotel you stayed at on Shadeland.

IIRC it is 11-3.

I actually visited the Edinburgh store when I was in Indy the beginning on June. Was so tempted to grab some livestock then, but I was attending a conference and thought it would be awkward carrying containers of corals back to the conference. ;)

THE SALE JUST GOT BETTER!!! The boss just improved the discounts - you gotta see this to believe it...

FISH Specials
50% Off your favorite fish (limit 1) - that's right. Pick out the fish you like, then slash 50% off the price. Then 30% OFF all additional fish purchased at the same time. The 50% off limit one is one fish per customer for the event.

CORAL Specials (not including frags)
50% Off your favorite coral (limit 1) - yep, we said it again. Pick out the coral you like, then slash 50% off the price. Then 30% off additional corals

CORAL *FRAG* Specials
Buy 2 Frags Get 1 Frag FREE, Buy 5 Frags Get 3 FREE (free frag is equal or lesser priced, example 2 frags for 20.00, 1 frag for 15.00. Free one is 15.00 frag)

Last minute deals are sure to pop up during the event as well. We hope to see everyone August 1st.

UPDATE _

OPENING AT 11 AM for the sale!

11a - 3p officially, but we'll stay open so long as anyone needs to shop!

Premium is located at: 401 East Center Cross Street, Edinburgh, IN 46124

Thanks for coming over!

Sorry that our last coral shipment never arrived, we were really trying to showcase just what we have access to, and those 3 boxes were chock full of awesomeness...

We really appreciate all of the support that was shown, and we look forward to offering more great sales in the future!

Archived