Coral Vue Hydros

Take your tank to the next level

Marine Depot

Mr. Clownfish

Why is it that every time I order something from you guys the very next business day the item or items that I ordered go on sale? I just have the worst luck with that type of stuff.

Marine Depot

Why is it that every time I order something from you guys the very next business day the item or items that I ordered go on sale? I just have the worst luck with that type of stuff.

Give us a call at your earliest convenience and we'll give you store credit for the difference for whatever item(s) went on sale. :wub:

Mr. Clownfish

Give us a call at your earliest convenience and we'll give you store credit for the difference for whatever item(s) went on sale. :wub:

No that's ok, It was just the Rio pump that went on sale. But thanks for the offer. Just keep up with the good prices and ill keep buying from Marine Depot. I just think next time when I'm ready to buy something ill put it in my shopping cart and then wait a day to order just in case.

Marine Depot

^^That's why I F#(&)#% love y'all and send all my online business referrals to y'all!

Made my morning! lol Thank you so much for your enthusiasm and support! :wub:

No that's ok, It was just the Rio pump that went on sale. But thanks for the offer. Just keep up with the good prices and ill keep buying from Marine Depot. I just think next time when I'm ready to buy something ill put it in my shopping cart and then wait a day to order just in case.

Are you sure? You are welcome to just PM us your order # if it makes things easier for you. I understand calling a customer service line during the day isn't always feasible for everyone.

Archived