ReefCleaners.org

Bad fish store advice, should have known better

madtownguy

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HarryPotter

it sounds like a brand name for some junk food, soda or narcotics lol

Orrrr a mysterious dimension where "a tightrope walker's tightrope is strung over a bed of needles. Needles are very sharp so if he falls he is guaranteed injuries. But as an added incentive not to fall the needles are now made of the alkali metal rubidium. The reason because when the needles now pierce his skin they literally will burn his flesh due to the reaction of the rubidium and the water in the blood. That tightrope walker really doesn't want to fall."

Maybe it's an injectable portal being sold as narcotics and people think they are high because selphzale is such a scary place, and then when it wears off they are taken back to the place they first injected the selphzale shots

I just realized that you deleted the first selphzale comment which explains why I couldn't quote your post lol

I usually don't get involved by saying something negative. But this is ridiculous.

I personally think it's too soon and there's nothing gained from it.

If you thought that, then why did you add the fish into a aquarium that wasn't ready for anything alive to be put in to it?

I think its time for this thread to be locked down. We had our fun, hopefully any new people know better than to make the same mistake the OP made. Whether that is an attempt to troll, call a clown fish a Nemo, throw a clown into a brand new tank, or talk about killing a damselfish.

Archived