Top Shelf Aquatics

Best Place to Buy Shallow Tank?!

KuyasNanoReef

KuyasNanoReef

I'm looking to start up a new shallow reef ready tank, but need help on where to get it.

My desired dimensions would be ~40" length x ~13" width x ~12" tall.

Can anyone help me? And how much do you guys think I'd be paying for this? I live in San Francisco, CA.

Thanks guys and gals!(:

Jordan

Mr Aqua makes a 22 long that is 36*12*12, that's the closest you can get without going custom. If you go custom, I would recommend PicO. I think I remember Gena saying Visio is also really good and they are local I think.

Marc.The.Shark

A 33 Long is 48x13x12, slightly longer than u want. I looked into ordering my custom tank, but shipping killed it everywhere I got a price from. Luckily I found a local shop to do it or like Halo says, I would've went the Mr. Aqua 22L route.

SCA is making me a custom 48x18x14 for a good price. They're located near LA. Shipping on this tank is $150 up here to SF, but I think I am going to drive down and pick it up.

I'm looking at getting a custom tank built. The two west coast builders I looked at are SC Aquariums and Oceans By Design. Both have been very responsive in terms of me asking various questions about their tanks.

Archived