Cultivated Reef

In Amber Clad

jedimasterben

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whole ####### place was like that. They A) had no clue what they were doing, or B) were only paid to do it fast, not to do a good job. We're doing it all the right way with at least decent material.

20150703_154132.jpg

Hey hows that flooring holding up? lol I'm weighing some options was looking at some Pergo stuff the wife really liked and seen alot of reviews that it didn't do well with even an ice cube and occassional dog water..... Thinking reef tank and the giant dogs wouldn't mix well with that and remembered you said your grandpa soaked yours in water for a week and still didn't expand :)

jedimasterben

Hey hows that flooring holding up? lol I'm weighing some options was looking at some Pergo stuff the wife really liked and seen alot of reviews that it didn't do well with even an ice cube and occassional dog water..... Thinking reef tank and the giant dogs wouldn't mix well with that and remembered you said your grandpa soaked yours in water for a week and still didn't expand :)

It's holding up great. I know that I got some water under the stand for the 40, but when i took it to the road last night, the floor under it was perfect. The only patch we have problems with is the couple inches closest to our air handler that was dumping about 3-5 gallons of water onto the floor daily for several weeks, and even then unless you're looking for it, you'd never notice. :o

I've had Pergo in about half my house for about ten years, with two dogs and little kids. It still looks brand new. Like Ben said, normal spills aren't a problem. It's only when water gets under it and sits, then it kind of blows up. That's never happened with me even with kids spilling drinks and dogs peeing on it :D

Archived