Cultivated Reef

In Amber Clad

jedimasterben

jedimasterben

Whoever did that floor ####ed up.

Whole ####### place was like that. They A) had no clue what they were doing, or B) were only paid to do it fast, not to do a good job. We're doing it all the right way with at least decent material.

20150703_154132.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm predicting a clam pool!

That would amazing in the room color, tranquil, serene....

Somebody say light?

20150726_103802.jpg

NO WAY! that's your tank? And what, you're gonna suntan under the ATI?

There's a little bowl of water just outside the shot that he's going to keep sea monkeys in.

jedimasterben

gotta keep these tatas looking great somehow!

Whole ####### place was like that. They A) had no clue what they were doing, or B) were only paid to do it fast, not to do a good job. We're doing it all the right way with at least decent material.

20150703_154132.jpg

Yeah I noticed the better looking flooring in the other pic, just had to give ya some shit, figured you knew better then that lol That new floor looks pretty good man, engineered or laminated??

jedimasterben

Yeah I noticed the better looking flooring in the other pic, just had to give ya some shit, figured you knew better then that lol That new floor looks pretty good man, engineered or laminated??

I know man, all is good! :D

It's laminate, and it's really well put together. My grandpa took a chunk of it and put it in a glass of water, and a week later it still hadn't swollen up. :o

I know man, all is good! :D

It's laminate, and it's really well put together. My grandpa took a chunk of it and put it in a glass of water, and a week later it still hadn't swollen up. :o

Wow thats crazy! I really want to put nice hardwood floors in the place we are gonna build, but I like how easy laminate is to install and its durable with the kids and dogs as we have it throughout the current place.

Nickbruh510

If you have money throw in real hardwood . If you have dogs and kids and frankly just like it to long good laminate is great!

jedimasterben

If you have money throw in real hardwood . If you have dogs and kids and frankly just like it to long good laminate is great!

Took about $600 to do these two small rooms (like 110sq ft each), I'd imagine real wood would make my head spin. :lol:

Real wood finished in place(not prefinished glue down stuff) runs $11/sqft here. It adds up quickly. They charge $8/sqft to refinish. They make a killing on that

Took about $600 to do these two small rooms (like 110sq ft each), I'd imagine real wood would make my head spin. :lol:

That aint bad at all. I can do real wood, install and finish it the way I want myself for about 5.50+/ sq ft (without figuring a value on my labor lol) depending on what wood I go with, the builder wanted about $14/sq ft for a prefinished. :wacko:

jedimasterben

That aint bad at all. I can do real wood, install and finish it the way I want myself for about 5.50+/ sq ft (without figuring a value on my labor lol) depending on what wood I go with, the builder wanted about $14/sq ft for a prefinished. :wacko:

Yeah, #### that shit lol. My dad is a contractor (and does most of the work, too) and I don't think he charges nearly that much.

Yeah, #### that shit lol. My dad is a contractor (and does most of the work, too) and I don't think he charges nearly that much.

Yeah definitely nice to be able to do it yourself and/or have someone that can help for sure. Dude was kinda high on alot of different parts, thankfully when it comes down to it tho I am going to piece it out and do alot of the work myself... the flooring being one of them lol

Anyways.... whats up with this thread you building another tank or just changing up the one you had??

jedimasterben

Is that a rabbit fish in a 10 gallon?!? :lol:

The rabbit, betta, two clowns, watchman goby, and a sharknose neon goby. :)

Archived