Coral Vue Hydros

In Amber Clad

jedimasterben

jedimasterben

How you lookin for the storm coming your way? Not gonna be a huricane but looks like your gonna get some shit weather.

Pretty much just picking up around the yard and gonna hang out :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no storm, Erika is dead except for maybe some rain. Every reliable model had a hurricane last week, dissipated today. 2015 and we have a lot of work to do in order to forecast the weather.

Tank is looking good!

Looks like we are just going to be hit with some tropical winds, no? That's nice- I'll probably lose power anyway sadly :(

Love the tiny filefish haha

jedimasterben

There is no storm, Erika is dead except for maybe some rain. Every reliable model had a hurricane last week, dissipated today. 2015 and we have a lot of work to do in order to forecast the weather.

Tank is looking good!

Looks like we are just going to be hit with some tropical winds, no? That's nice- I'll probably lose power anyway sadly :(

Love the tiny filefish haha

We will still get tons of rain. The Dominican Republic got around 2' of it in places, so we should expect about a foot, which means for me that schools will still probably be closed as at least three of them are unpassable when it rains too much, so I may still have a 3 day weekend (well, technically five, I was sick Thursday and Friday).

jedimasterben

I miss Florida sometimes. Having a hurricane party over there?

lol, I still don't understand those, but then again I don't drink :)

What the heck - I thought I was following this thread but I wasn't but I am now! Any sign of the clown fish?

No, not yet. :/

Did get some pics though.

FTS 9/1/2015

IMG_2604.jpg

IMG_2610.jpg

IMG_2618.jpg

IMG_2660.jpg

IMG_2710.jpg

Yellow watchman is back to being yellow!

IMG_2681.jpg

This was him up until I put him in the holding tub.

IMG_1371.jpg

jedimasterben

That water agitation tho! Tank is looking great, phonemically clear water. I really need to make some of that DIY coral snow.

Yeah, it's pretty nuts lol. No shortage of gas exchange :D

Cute watchman! I like him better yellow. The tank is progressing nicely.

Me too! Even still, no one knows why they do that. ORA thinks that maybe the females are the grey ones, but why would they switch back and forth?

i%2520dunno.gif

Wow, that flow looks awesome! Like RollaJase said, the water is so clear :o

That's the power of ROX carbon and a lot of flocculent lol :)

Look at that tank! :wub:

:D

No clown fish makes me sad :tears:

That makes me happy :happydance:

The tank looks awesome!

Thanks! I'm starting to get happy with it. My leathers are getting fluffier (the brown with white polyps is WAY fluffier) than ever, and some of the corals that browned out in 'storage' are starting to regain color, in particular the grandis palys from kat are getting their emerald green back!

jedimasterben

Give some rubble pieces for the watchman to play house with.

He looks bored and sad. Look at that downturned grumpy face..... :lol:

:lol:

He still looked that grumpy even with sand :P

Tank looks good. How is the filefish doing?

Filefish is doing great! Eating like a pig. Already starting to recognize me and is watching my wife and cats trying to figure them out lol. This thing is probably smarter than most people :D

Filefish is doing great! Eating like a pig. Already starting to recognize me and is watching my wife and cats trying to figure them out lol. This thing is probably smarter than most people :D

That's great! I haven't heard of many people getting one, but they're such a unique fish that I've always been interested in them.

jedimasterben

That's great! I haven't heard of many people getting one, but they're such a unique fish that I've always been interested in them.

They were almost nonexistant in the hobby until ORA had a breakthrough with breeding them late last year, so they're just now starting to really creep into the markets.

Yellow watchman is back to being yellow!

IMG_2681.jpg

This was him up until I put him in the holding tub.

IMG_1371.jpg

Dang it pulled a Caitlyn Jenner on you :lol: Mine did that twice once when I moved and once when another female was introduced to the tank. Silly transgender fish.

Hey man whats going on with baby watch? When you gonna be a dad?

Mebbe he needs a girlfriend and a shrimp. But then he will need sand. Dilemma dilemma.

Also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoR-_dQGdvU

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGZacMueBac

Why did I not see that 7 years ago...........been so close to shaving my daughters head. F my wife for going to work early and leaving that shit to me. I am a dude that is bald. I dont understand how to make long hair pretty. Wife would come home and say shit like really you gave her a low pony. Or the side ponies are not even. Yep and I let her pick out her own clothes. Apparently thats bad too. This is a quote from the wife after she picked her up from daycare......Why does my child look like ####ing Rainbow Bright? :lol: Sorry to get off topic on your tank thread. Just thought I would share some fatherhood crap with ya.

Why did I not see that 7 years ago...........been so close to shaving my daughters head. F my wife for going to work early and leaving that shit to me. I am a dude that is bald. I dont understand how to make long hair pretty. Wife would come home and say shit like really you gave her a low pony. Or the side ponies are not even. Yep and I let her pick out her own clothes. Apparently thats bad too. This is a quote from the wife after she picked her up from daycare......Why does my child look like ####### Rainbow Bright? :lol: Sorry to get off topic on your tank thread. Just thought I would share some fatherhood crap with ya.

Yep. I'm now an expert pony-tailer / hairstylist.

Tip: When you let the little one draw on the way to school (with markers) and the back seat gets really quiet.......it's too late.

My little one colored herself from forehead to toes on our 30 minute drive. Found out as I went to unbuckle her. Off she went looking like a little Easter egg......with multiple ponytails :D

jedimasterben

Dang it pulled a Caitlyn Jenner on you :lol: Mine did that twice once when I moved and once when another female was introduced to the tank. Silly transgender fish.

Hey man whats going on with baby watch? When you gonna be a dad?

:lol:

Sometime around next Wednesday!

Why did I not see that 7 years ago...........been so close to shaving my daughters head. F my wife for going to work early and leaving that shit to me. I am a dude that is bald. I dont understand how to make long hair pretty. Wife would come home and say shit like really you gave her a low pony. Or the side ponies are not even. Yep and I let her pick out her own clothes. Apparently thats bad too. This is a quote from the wife after she picked her up from daycare......Why does my child look like ####### Rainbow Bright? :lol: Sorry to get off topic on your tank thread. Just thought I would share some fatherhood crap with ya.

Yep. I'm now an expert pony-tailer / hairstylist.

Tip: When you let the little one draw on the way to school (with markers) and the back seat gets really quiet.......it's too late.

My little one colored herself from forehead to toes on our 30 minute drive. Found out as I went to unbuckle her. Off she went looking like a little Easter egg......with multiple ponytails :D

:lol: I have a lot to look forward to :D

love the scape of your tank... very slick

thanks!

Archived