Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Pico rebuild- nano box edition

patback

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice picture!

I got 1 black duck that had tainted meat and a mallard I couldn't find this year.

The malard situation really pissed me off though. The day of my grandfather's funeral my brother and I decided to go out with only enough time to hunt 30 minutes. We got out there and had a flock come in 10 minutes before end time and I had a nice clean shot over a marsh with tall grass.

These two guys decided that since they didn't get anything and were out before us, before I could get to the duck they drove straight through our decoys with guns in hand screaming at us that they wanted our addresses and information because we shot "illegally" and we were the reasons that ducks stay west and don't come out east (no, not even close lol) nevermind the fact that it is illegal to have a loaded gun with a boat motor running and an offense to start an altercation with a firearm present punishable in new York to have all gun rights stripped, they felt the need to "police"us for shooting legally. They took down the boat number claiming that they will get our information that way (uhm, no. That's like saying I'll read your license plate and find out about your background) and held us up so long it was too dark to find the bird. The next day we had real high tides so I Atleast feel a little better that if a fox didn't get to it, it was washed away most likely for the sea animals to use and consume.

Woah...you can have drama when you hunt? That's ridiculous what they did :rolleyes:.

Sooo if that ends up being a mushroom nodule and not a foramineferan.... that brings my jawbreaker count up to 5. Holy shit kyle has the real deal magical shrooms.

Woah...you can have drama when you hunt? That's ridiculous what they did :rolleyes:.

Only from petty people. :)

They put a real sour taste in our mouth and we stayed in 2 weeks after that.

Sooo if that ends up being a mushroom nodule and not a foramineferan.... that brings my jawbreaker count up to 5. Holy shit kyle has the real deal magical shrooms.

Sorry bout the duck fiasco buddy.

You be growing some mushies aren't ya? :D

Sorry bout the duck fiasco buddy.

You be growing some mushies aren't ya? :D

I actually want to raise my light intensity but they are growing so fast I'm actually scared to change anything. Lol. I guess I'm going to leave everything exactly as it is.

I approve of this message

It's funny, I see snail eggs all the time, but never a single baby snail.

I don't even have this type in my tank so I must have had an egg come in on a frag or something!

In a real old tank I had the same snails I think. Literally hundreds of babies were everywhere. Some smaller than a pencil tip, most grew to eraser top size before starving out assuming.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmm. Still no water change. The bucket that had water in it has evaporated and just had salt crystals in it. I need to clean it out and do something about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm. Still no water change. The bucket that had water in it has evaporated and just had salt crystals in it. I need to clean it out and do something about it.

Hey, P-Cakes........it's warming up over there?

Let me know when you want your yellar rics.

Hey, P-Cakes........it's warming up over there?

Let me know when you want your yellar rics.

Most definitely. Not sure when yet, westher is crazy. Had some decent snowfall last night.

In tank news, I haven't seen my rank in a long long time. Everything g is decent. Seems that I lost a small jawbreaker but the mother,erh, LITTLE KEVIN split and left behind a much larger foot. Atleast 1 baby is starting to show its yellow coloring. I have no idea if the flaming prawn is still around...

• 2 weeks later...

Did a water change again. Got a small plate frag and some ricordea and a peppermint shrimp the other day. Flaming prawn is doing well.

Imgur no longer works on my phone and photo bucket is sworn off.... no more pics ever again I guess.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone have a good image hosting app for androids? Preferably idiot proof and doesn't degrade pictures too much?

teenyreef

Anyone have a good image hosting app for androids? Preferably idiot proof and doesn't degrade pictures too much?

I really like Flickr but their Android app sucks donkey balls. It's fine for uploading pictures, but there's no way to get a link that you can paste into N-R. So I do all my N-R posting with pictures from my desktop.

I really like Flickr but their Android app sucks donkey balls. It's fine for uploading pictures, but there's no way to get a link that you can paste into N-R. So I do all my N-R posting with pictures from my desktop.

ooh. :( I actually accidentally cracked my touch screen on my laptop a while ago so I can't really use my computer. :/
jedimasterben

ooh. :( I actually accidentally cracked my touch screen on my laptop a while ago so I can't really use my computer. :/

Why did you do that? :P

Why did you do that? :P

I think that's how he found it....probably stepped on it. Wasn't it lost for a year?

Archived