Innovative Marine Aquariums

Pico rebuild- nano box edition

patback

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New goby photos???? :)

no. I'm getting ready to go up to the lfs right now though. :) maybe I'll pick up another one.

You've killed Little Kevin I presume.

he's kicking it with the cars or whatever they are. I'll get a picture for you. Ju st the matter of actually uploading it that may take a while.

It was his first trial at being a dad. Better to fail on little Kevin I guess.

Hey grandma stella, zip it!

no. I'm getting ready to go up to the lfs right now though. :) maybe I'll pick up another one. he's kicking it with the cars or whatever they are. I'll get a picture for you. Ju st the matter of actually uploading it that may take a while.

Sounds fun! Hope you find another! I have to go to my LFS today too :).

Sounds fun! Hope you find another! I have to go to my LFS today too :).

I went to the first store and they had sexy shrimp but didn't get any. I found either a sponge or fungus growing on a zoa and don't want to pester them anymore than necessary. 2nd store they had some GIANT acan heads.... they almost looked like smaller meat corals or scolys that's how big they were. Didn't get them either though. Then I searched for an open gun shop and found nothing. :( today was a wasted day. Lol.

What are you going to the store for today?

I went to the first store and they had sexy shrimp but didn't get any. I found either a sponge or fungus growing on a zoa and don't want to pester them anymore than necessary. 2nd store they had some GIANT acan heads.... they almost looked like smaller meat corals or scolys that's how big they were. Didn't get them either though. Then I searched for an open gun shop and found nothing. :( today was a wasted day. Lol.

What are you going to the store for today?

Well my LFS is also a reptile store and I needed some dubia roaches for my crested geckos :). I looked at the salty side and didn't see anything.

You should have got the giant acans :).

no. I'm getting ready to go up to the lfs right now though. :) maybe I'll pick up another one. he's kicking it with the cars or whatever they are. I'll get a picture for you. Ju st the matter of actually uploading it that may take a while.

Hey grandma stella, zip it!

What a tease......

• 2 weeks later...

just did a water change. Jack, im gonna try my new lifeproof out and get an underwater picture of little kevin for you when the lights kick on in the morning. maybe....

just did a water change. Jack, im gonna try my new lifeproof out and get an underwater picture of little kevin for you when the lights kick on in the morning. maybe....

Unlike your phone, I won't be holding my breath.

:^ )

But, my fingers are crossed.

gulfsurfer101

The S5 is a beast! I have a few tank shot but the best part of that phone is water resistance. I take it in the pool with a beer in the other hand and people think I'm faced automatically! They start getting the rescue equipment out! Bet they'd really love me on whiskey night.

I really wanted to active, but my carrier is verizon and apparently only att supports the active.

The S5 is a beast! I have a few tank shot but the best part of that phone is water resistance. I take it in the pool with a beer in the other hand and people think I'm faced automatically! They start getting the rescue equipment out! Bet they'd really love me on whiskey night.

gulfsurfer101

Yeah I'm on Sprint. The only thing that works out in the sticks where I'm at now. The first day I got mine I did a quick in the tank video. My gf wanted to murder me lol!

I have no idea how to link an image from imjur and flickr doesn't work whatsoever on my phone so here you go.....

http://imgur.com/3U2vxe1

Also, it's extra blurry because it was underwater to combat the dirty glass and way too close to the lens.

Wow....your across is still kick'n. Nice work.

Getting ready to pour a glass and veg on TV.

You at work p-cakes?

Yup, I skipped 3 water changes and had a full branch recess. It looks like it's still mostly good though and has started to encrust on the glass where It came in contact.

Nope, I been sick since thanksgiving. Last night while still sick I went to a wedding...groom fainted 4 times during the ceremony. Today while still a little sick I had my neice/goddaughters christening. I'm off again tomorrow and hoping I actually feel good enough to relax. Lol.

Yup, I skipped 3 water changes and had a full branch recess. It looks like it's still mostly good though and has started to encrust on the glass where It came in contact.

Nope, I been sick since thanksgiving. Last night while still sick I went to a wedding...groom fainted 4 times during the ceremony. Today while still a little sick I had my neice/goddaughters christening. I'm off again tomorrow and hoping I actually feel good enough to relax. Lol.

Good luck, buddy!

What's up jack? I think you are the only one following alo ng here consistently. That's why you get little Kevin Jr first instead of grandma stella.

Archived