Cultivated Reef

Bluefish Banner help please

Hig789

For the life of me I can't get the banner that you can make for your sig line to work on here. I have the banner showing on the site and copy the link to my sig but it just shows the link and not a picture. I am on my phone on the desktop site for the forum if that matters. Any suggestions?

SpencerShepard

Try quoting this post, and then in the reply editor, press the switch icon (very first button). This will show you the code you need to use. Just copy and paste, edit if necessary.

nLekOfpYts.jpg

To make the image a link:

nLekOfpYts.jpg

Try quoting this post, and then in the reply editor, press the switch icon (very first button). This will show you the code you need to use. Just copy and paste, edit if necessary. nLekOfpYts.jpg To make the image a link: nLekOfpYts.jpg

It doesn't have any editing options on my phone. Might have to use the computer. This is all I get. The links that are in the quote in my picture are the ones I used.

Never mind. I got it. Thanks a bunch.

post-82754-0-54311400-1437576843_thumb.jpg

Try quoting this post, and then in the reply editor, press the switch icon (very first button). This will show you the code you need to use. Just copy and paste, edit if necessary. nLekOfpYts.jpg To make the image a link: nLekOfpYts.jpg

Thanks Spencer I'll try it after I'm home tonight! Love the bluefish

• 1 year later...

Try quoting this post, and then in the reply editor, press the switch icon (very first button). This will show you the code you need to use. Just copy and paste, edit if necessary.

nLekOfpYts.jpg

To make the image a link:

nLekOfpYts.jpg

How to edit the test in the box to my own ?

Thank You

Archived