Coral Vue Hydros

Gena's Garage Sale

gena

And hows the blade on this one? Does it need to be replaced?

I just replaced it right before I stopped using it. You should be good for awhile!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Added a couple of things at the top that I forgot about. I'll probably be adding more things as time goes on. Look who wanted me to sell her! :lol:

Noraforsale_zps89ds4chk.png

If someone just wanted the aqualifter, I'll take the holder.

They are pretty cheap and really awesome! You wouldn't think a holder could be awesome, but it is LOL. I may have another laying around. I'll check. If I do, I'll let you know!

They are pretty cheap and really awesome! You wouldn't think a holder could be awesome, but it is LOL. I may have another laying around. I'll check. If I do, I'll let you know!

I want a pic of this garage with stuff laying around :flower:
HarryPotter

Jesus man. stop blasting her sale thread with links to other places to buy it.

Word. Respect the turf son.

Lol first of all that was the first time, and second its already sold; I thought he was still looking for it and remembered that Aquacave has it.

Ill go hide in the corner though

Lol first of all that was the first time, and second its already sold; I thought he was still looking for it and remembered that Aquacave has it.

You also posted that the flipper was cheaper or just as cheap elsewhere but seem to have deleted or edited that post.

Harry, I see your name on EVERY single thread on nanoreef anymore... do you sleep?

HarryPotter

You also posted that the flipper was cheaper or just as cheap elsewhere but seem to have deleted or edited that post.

I asked about it (if it was the same one or not) and then bought it after it wasn't.

Harry, I see your name on EVERY single thread on nanoreef anymore... do you sleep?

No. Sorry :( I know I know

I want a pic of this garage with stuff laying around :flower:

It's more like a big cabinet in my kitchen :lol:. I need to go through it more thoroughly too. I'm sure I'll find more to sell :lol:.

Bump :)

:flower:

Went through the cabinet again this morning and found a few more items to sell :). I'll be adding those to the first page later today.

:flower:Went through the cabinet again this morning and found a few more items to sell :). I'll be adding those to the first page later today.

Woohoo!

I wish I lived your area the tanks would make sweet little frag tanks withe lights you have for sale!

Wow! Some great things on here... That 18" T5... the coral frag cups. Very nice! I might have to get in on some of these. That picotope for $20 is my favorite of the bunch, a shame I'm not local or I'd snag that without a second thought. GLWS!

Archived