Cultivated Reef

Cleaning out the garage junk for sale

Lawnman

I will add things to this as I find more junk :).

70 Watt Sunpod works perfect with legs. Missing the 2 moonlight ac adaptors 75 shipped.

2E8029EA-B3E0-4A07-804A-1807CDF8AAAC.jpg

5ECA6A1C-399F-4F75-8E54-D9FD948553EE.jpg

150 Watt Eheim heater used 10 days for a temporary tank set up 20 dollars shipped.

647923A5-62FC-4E66-A4D5-19874FF9AB3A.jpg

Frag Plugs SOLD

a4520c94-f5c0-41fd-9398-db554818424d.jpg

ha! me too. I should be working on a rock scape... OR doing something else. But can't get myself to not be lazy today.

HarryPotter

ha! me too. I should be working on a rock scape... OR doing something else. But can't get myself to not be lazy today.

I made lunch and am just watching movies. Im on my third :slap:

Help!

Man I'd love to try that hqi out on my tank. Just can't risk taking the hood off with a 2 year old running around.

No ones watching The Open?

If you find your mp10 wetside, I'll take it, the ceramic on the shaft on mine just disintegrated.

Pgr has my old wetside.

first dibs on frag plugs.

Frag plugs sold within minutes :( I might have some more let me look.

Man I'd love to try that hqi out on my tank. Just can't risk taking the hood off with a 2 year old running around.

No ones watching The Open?

scared of all the awesome growth :)?

Pgr has my old wetside. Frag plugs sold within minutes :( I might have some more let me look. scared of all the awesome growth :)?

I run leds but the hoarder of equipment in me almost wants to,buy it lol

That 70watt is 20 inches wide right? Those things were GOLD back in the day. I'm tempted to get it and start a small tank just for that sexy ass light.

Nope it's a 70 watt and 17.5 inches wide. Had to step up to the 150 to get them in 20 inch. These were gold back in 2008-09 lol.

Used it on my old Elos mini

corals037-1.jpg

Archived