Top Shelf Aquatics

Can I get a Clam?

Clownfish2004

HarryPotter

Because he isn't well respected here. At all.

Go find your derailed package Braaap :lol:

I don’t get it. someone posts a question and Braaap spends time attacking me instead of attempting to answer it, AND is making up shit that people know is not true.

"You bought another clam to replace the sick one?!?!"

Ive been sending pictures to MWhiteLock on a daily basis- so screw you and your lies and your accusations :)

Because he isn't well respected here. At all.

any post ever I have seen has been nothing but good about harry, for harry, and from harry...

Who are you?

A guy who notices you being a dick, was just wondering why you felt relevant to post dramatic teenage bull shit on a guys thread. That's all.

A guy who notices you being a dick, was just wondering why you felt relevant to post dramatic teenage bull shit on a guys thread. That's all.

It isn't being a dick when he says "I wouldn't put a clam in a tank that is only 3 months old. I'd wait atleast 5." Have you seen his 2 month old tank with 4 or 5 clams and one on the brink of death? You can't try and give advice and then not follow it. And yes he moved his stock from one tank to another but his new tank has mostly all new rock so it isn't a deeply established tank.

What lighting do you have? I wouldn't recommend a clam until your tank is at least 5 months mature, let alone three.

It isn't being a dick when he says "I wouldn't put a clam in a tank that is only 5 months old. I'd wait atleast 1 year." Have you seen his 2 month old tank with 4 or 5 clams and one on the brink of death? You can't try and give advice and then not follow it. And yes he moved his stock from one tank to another but his new tank has mostly all new rock so it isn't a deeply established tank.

Are you the advice police? :wizard:

HarryPotter

It isn't being a dick when he says "I wouldn't put a clam in a tank that is only 5 months old. I'd wait atleast 1 year." Have you seen his 2 month old tank with 4 or 5 clams and one on the brink of death? You can't try and give advice and then not follow it. And yes he moved his stock from one tank to another but his new tank has mostly all new rock so it isn't a deeply established tank.

Once again more false accusations.

Read the quote. I said 5 months, not a year.

Now you admit that its the same clam? Maybe we can get you to look at it and realize its doing really well Braaap!

Slow progress with you, but progress none-the-less!

New tank has 16lbs old rock and 12lbs ReefCleaners rock btw, thanks for asking :)

Are you the advice police? :wizard:

The advice "Fairy" :lol:

That is all you have? Proves my point. Someone shouldn't say "Follow his advice he knows his stuff" when the kid can't follow his own.

Is he really a kid? Or are you just a tough guy?

Is he really a kid? Or are you just a tough guy?

He is 17. So yes he is a kid. And who is trying to be a tough guy? Just pointing out the clear as day facts.

AJ clearly had the best response in the thread when it comes to answering the OPs question.

He is 17. So yes he is a kid. And who is trying to be a tough guy? Just pointing out the clear as day facts.

AJ clearly had the best response in the thread when it comes to answering the OPs question.

Yes, so still no need for your unnecessary comments :D

That is all you have? Proves my point. Someone shouldn't say "Follow his advice he knows his stuff" when the kid can't follow his own.

Are you one of those who "when someone is giving you photo time stamped documentation on practically a public online journal which everyone can see" a doubter non the less of the evidence? Why argue when there is literally an 80 page thread on the subject....

HarryPotter

Pot calling the kettle black huh?

Braaap have you contributed anything to this thread except false accusations and unhelpful comments?

I didn't think so.

Im going to be the "Adult" here (Rather ironic) and ignore you/this thread, but really- take a step back and look at how silly/aggressive you sound :)

HarryPotter

Yes if I'm a douche for pointing out fact I guess I'm a douche. Now who is the "tough guy?"

The OP? He's the one putting up with your shit lol

Yes if I'm a douche for pointing out fact I guess I'm a douche. Now who is the "tough guy?"

Clearly you, you win the war man. You have made one more person dislike you, without knowing you. Congrats and good luck!

Clearly you, you win the war man. You have made one more person dislike you, without knowing you. Congrats and good luck!

Hey if you dislike me because I told the truth that is on you big guy. Still not sure which "war" you refer to.

HarryPotter

Hey if you dislike me because I told the truth that is on you big guy. Still not sure which "war" you refer to.

What truth? The random accusations and exaggerations? What truth have you provided to us? haha

*(Yeah I couldn't resist coming back after reading his desperate attempts to justify himself)*

The battle of NR -- 7/21/15. You proved us all wrong valiantly.

HarryPotter

The battle of NR -- 7/21/15. You proved us all wrong valiantly.

Just cracked up... That was even funnier than Braaap. Debating if that should be a new sig :lol:

Archived