Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

(SOLD) WTT Nano Box Duo for Kessil or Radion...

Matteo

Have brand new duo with blue fish, just seeing if I can get some different. Looking for Kessil 360 with gooseneck or Radion or any other led that can compete. Let me know!

Have brand new duo with blue fish, just seeing if I can get some different. Looking for Kessil 360 with gooseneck or Radion or any other led that can compete. Let me know!

You'll be getting the better deal if you can get either a Kessil or Radion. Neither will disappoint.

Or will sell for right price. Feel free to offer. Keep in mind brand new never above 45% for only 6ish days of use

Or will sell for right price. Feel free to offer. Keep in mind brand new never above 45% for only 6ish days of use

May I ask why you didn't like the Dou?

Yea I'm curious to this as well? I saw posts you had in other threads about getting it, so I am shocked to see you already trying to find something new.

II tried to like it and make it work but its just not the case. For the price of the product I don't want to settle. I know others find it a great light but as a review I do believe it has kinks to be worked out. Don't like the color output, I had to replace the fan which was a pain, don't like that its only 2 channel dimmable, also don't like that it's 3 power cord dependent, sort of a pain. Simple as that. Dave was quick at sending me a new fan a 4ch driver board but I didn't realize it needed to be completely taken apart and rebuilt to achieve that so I am simply just done with the light. I am not dissing the light because it is quality but not what I want.

A Nano Box Duo needs 3 plugs???

48v for the light, 5v usb for blue fish, and 12v for the fan. Using simple power step downs can solve this. For example 48-12v stepdown for the fan and useing the same 12v, you get a 12v to 5v step down for the blue fish. Boom one cord, slightly larger power box but definitely worth it. This is what I will do for my upcoming DIY. Someones Nanobox Hybrid fixture had like 5 power cables?

Aren nanobox fixtures not built to order? I didn't think you were able to return them. Anyways, if you change your mind please pm me. Best wishes on your diy!

Archived